May 8, 2017
And there's a way to pass the time? 'cause I don't see any clocks around the map either
You can use the bed to change it from day - night or night - day. But the best way is to just teleport using the map to day/night. Depending on if it is day/night when you visit a location you can get a map teleport for that time period at that location.

IfritOnes

Sep 14, 2018
You can use the bed to change it from day - night or night - day. But the best way is to just teleport using the map to day/night. Depending on if it is day/night when you visit a location you can get a map teleport for that time period at that location.
But that's the problem, I can't use the map yet and I haven't a bed, 'cause I'm don't have a room until I speak with rachel in somewere LMAO. I really didn't understand this quest

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
IfritOnes
Ashleys house is not in the motel...
Ashleys house is in the residental stand alone buildings you have to go past the hotel and trigger the loading screen... or use the boat to go direct to residential houses section dock and walk to her house... Your house is also the same area but you have to be given a key first to unlock the house gate... Moped can teleport you around the resident areas as well...
Residential section 10. house number 22, so house number 10-22..
Use the intercom... rich people dont come to the door...
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I am stuck with the house hunting quest

The girl visits 2 houses and at the third house she is stuck and wont proceed she wants to see another house but she stays at the same spot
same thing happened to me...I saved the game, close it out and restarted and she was fixed.

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks,but how to finish quest "commercial grade d" document ...
Its a long long quest, You have to go to and from the real lady that runs the agency in your new office and the actress from the hotel... After you have worked enough nights in the motel And had her cover for you while you had the non threesome with the non daughters and then while you went of to date the striper... after that she will hand you her paper work while standing above the motel pool... and then more paper work later again... then after that her dad at the hotel will give you the location shoot permit...
Then you go back to your new office and then select the new computer to combine all the paper work on your computer..
After that happen The shoot for the adverts happens without you.. Then the real boss says go give the completed contract to motel boss dad, and he will then give you 2 checks one for the company and then one for you only...
grade D advert done.. And thats then it... After that things hit a dead end with work... as the items are for next update are WIP

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2018
Its a long long quest, You have to go to and from the real lady that runs the agency in your new office and the actress from the hotel... After you have worked enough nights in the motel And had her cover for you while you had the non threesome with the non daughters and then while you went of to date the striper... after that she will hand you her paper work while standing above the motel pool... and then more paper work later again... then after that her dad at the hotel will give you the location shoot permit...
Then you go back to your new office and then select the new computer to combine all the paper work on your computer..
After that happen The shoot for the adverts happens without you.. Then the real boss says go give the completed contract to motel boss dad, and he will then give you 2 checks one for the company and then one for you only...
grade D advert done.. And thats then it... After that things hit a dead end with work... as the items are for next update are WIP
step by step if it possible,where to start

IfritOnes

Sep 14, 2018
IfritOnes
Ashleys house is not in the motel...
Ashleys house is in the residental stand alone buildings you have to go past the hotel and trigger the loading screen... or use the boat to go direct to residential houses section dock and walk to her house... Your house is also the same area but you have to be given a key first to unlock the house gate... Moped can teleport you around the resident areas as well...
Residential section 10. house number 22, so house number 10-22..
Use the intercom... rich people dont come to the door...
View attachment 2191426
THANK YOU!

DannyPt

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys,
I'm stuck at the quest (58%):
Follow Ashley and Sophy to the beach in front of Ashley's house in te daytime
I already follow them and talk to each other but they just keep standing there and they only say the following:
Sophy:
I'm glad you are okay
Ryan:
Thanks Sophy

Ashley:
Let's go to the beach
Ryan:
I think it's a good idea.

------------------------------------------------

for some reason, I was able to fix it by changing to the night Ashley's house and then back to daytime

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes