Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Tempted to try this game, even if it's only for a nightly fap. But man that last review is scaring me off lol

Silverarrow22

Aug 10, 2019
So the game buged out right at the start off this update, Aiko right after the mini shower scene i need to follow her but she is doesnt move. she is animating but it doesnt move. i load up an older save where she is moving stuff out off a van. And same thing happens to her. solution anybody?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
So the game buged out right at the start off this update, Aiko right after the mini shower scene i need to follow her but she is doesnt move. she is animating but it doesnt move. i load up an older save where she is moving stuff out off a van. And same thing happens to her. solution anybody?
Reload helped for me, or use teleport. *Press M*

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Since there is no replay gallery in this game (unless I missed something), does anyone know how to extract the videos from the pak file ? I tried uniextract and it did not work.

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Since there is no replay gallery in this game (unless I missed something), does anyone know how to extract the videos from the pak file ? I tried uniextract and it did not work.
Requires the encryption code from the developer, Unreal allows developers to use cyphers to lock their content...
If the developer chooses to not use this function thats up to them... then you should be able to use unrealpak.exe in unreal engine but developers normaly enable it...

Doominoo

Jul 20, 2019
go somewhere else and come back to house at daytime, go to top floor, where there is the double door.

I'm currently stuck a 91%
Not working kami is only in dream studio and tel my this, in burger or bank stil nothing hapens.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes