Chromos

Oct 24, 2017
I'm stuck where Aiko and I need to go see her father outside of her new house but she is like stuck in the shower, like she walks in place. If someone hase a solution, I'm listening. I tried to load a older safe but when I talk to her when she take out the box of the moving truck, instead of going in the house has she should, she juste walks toward the truck without moving. So if anyone have a solution, please tell me

Thank you
Go home, sleep and come back the next day.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
really hope they eventually add more options, free camera controls during sex, and allow you to sleep with any female npc at some point.

moonlightdrive

Dec 17, 2022
tried that several times
When I did it she Josy leaves the room, stirs the pot, Aiko goes to the shower, Josy goes back upstairs and Riz is stirring the pot so when I went back upstairs Josy was in the bathtub. After that she ended up on the bed as long as I stayed in the house and let all that play out.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When I did it she Josy leaves the room, stirs the pot, Aiko goes to the shower, Josy goes back upstairs and Riz is stirring the pot so when I went back upstairs Josy was in the bathtub. After that she ended up on the bed as long as I stayed in the house and let all that play out.
Ive tried that...once she comes back to the bed I just cant interact with her at all

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes