GipsyKing

Apr 11, 2021
Hello. I always get an Fatal Error when trying to load on the Island after the short Story. On the Boat everything works fine. Anyone has a clue why?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I gave it a try. Ended up locked in a game over cell but with the game world still going. Which I actually found pretty funny :)

I definitely get a lot of the core criticism, but at the same time I also want to give the game itself credit for being something that is a lot more complex to build the your standard picture book with a few animations.

I'll finish playing to see what the game has to offer, but at $400 a month in patron support after 1 year in, and on a game scope project like this....this is screaming an abandonment waiting to happen imo. So hoping there is least a few fap worthy scenes already in lol

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
I'm stuck where Aiko and I need to go see her father outside of her new house but she is like stuck in the shower, like she walks in place. If someone hase a solution, I'm listening. I tried to load a older safe but when I talk to her when she take out the box of the moving truck, instead of going in the house has she should, she juste walks toward the truck without moving. So if anyone have a solution, please tell me

Thank you

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm stuck where Aiko and I need to go see her father outside of her new house but she is like stuck in the shower, like she walks in place. If someone hase a solution, I'm listening. I tried to load a older safe but when I talk to her when she take out the box of the moving truck, instead of going in the house has she should, she juste walks toward the truck without moving. So if anyone have a solution, please tell me

Thank you
After interacting with her in the shower, go outside to the where he and Josey are, start conversation.
Aiko will be in the scene and there afterwards.

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
After interacting with her in the shower, go outside to the where he and Josey are, start conversation.
Aiko will be in the scene and there afterwards.
I tried, I've spam E as hard as I could but nothing happenned, like if I had to wait for Aiko to be there or something

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I tried, I've spam E as hard as I could but nothing happenned, like if I had to wait for Aiko to be there or something
Try saving just before approaching them.
Exit, restart and if that does not trigger it.
Could be a broken somewhere else, if it's not OS / Direct - X / Driver related.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Still cant interact with josy in her bed for the massage:mad:
Have You tried going to some place like the GYM, have sex in the shower, back side of the pool or on the mat in the room next to it....
Then go back, try again with Josey?

[EDIT] note: May be wise avoiding instant travel, things ~tend~ to bug in the past for me from it on both M$ and Linux.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Have You tried going to some place like the GYM, have sex in the shower, back side of the pool or on the mat in the room next to it....
Then go back, try again with Josey?

note: May be wise avoiding instant travel, caused things to bug in the past for me on both M$ and Linux.
tried everything I could think of + that and still cant interact with her

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
tried everything I could think of + that and still cant interact with her
Following change log for this version.
Would be fair to say this build is focused primarily(not entirely) on interactions with Josey.
May be best set it on shelf for a bit, least till they get things sorted.

eigadora

Aug 4, 2018
I'm also stuck at this point ("Go to paradise motel and report yourself"). Did you find a solution ?
Avoid using teleport in this case as the game somehow separates daytime and nighttime in the map, which means you might end up teleported to the motel in the daytime if you haven't added the nighttime scene to the map. Use the motorcycle instead after you take a nap at home.

Solkapp

May 27, 2020
Did anyone else have the issue of their own body vanishing?
Like i can see the clothes i am wearing but the body is gone, restarting doesnt fix it.

Besides that, its a fun experience so far.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes