May 8, 2017
They don't appear to be older than 18
Modern Boys love MILFs
Based on the story it seems many of them have been working the job that they are doing for multiple years, probably close to at least 5-10 years. Also some of them have cat ears and shit. None of them look like they are under 18. There is a character who is mother to two adult children as well.

But if you don't like the models then you don't need to play. I often ignore games when I don't like the models.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Have loved this game for a while now and am happy with the update.

Just wanted to share a small bug I found though in this update.
When bringing the girls together at the studio for the meeting during the day (at 98% completion), while they're waiting for you at the lounge corner, there's also another Kami and Rachel present in the back in the kitchen area.

420katty

Feb 20, 2020
Im stuck at loading screen after "tutorial lobby", white screen with loading and idk whats wrong

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
anyone else finding that Josy just never goes to the bed after you pick up lotion. I have to wait for her to move on her own time and she just goes between kitchen, shower and bathtub.

moonlightdrive

Dec 17, 2022
anyone else finding that Josy just never goes to the bed after you pick up lotion. I have to wait for her to move on her own time and she just goes between kitchen, shower and bathtub.
If I remember correctly after the shower she went onto the bed. Or I went in to the bathroom ad talked to her which she did not like and then went to the bed. I don't remember but it does work.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes