n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
HU??
what are you talking about 2D? its def not 2D. do you even know the difference between 2D and 3D?
The animation might be "pre rendered" but that does not make it 2D.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warsteel

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
the Game is really one of the best Games i played here i like it so much . Graphic +10 and fun Factor +10 Content is good and i hope i see more of it in Future . If you port to location the cars fly a few seconds but no Matter xD. I like 3DGC/3D games . Play it and write here wath you think about it :love:

makki395

May 8, 2023
bro im not retarded but i try and do all but i c ant pass "go to ashleys house 10-22 and talk to here" wtf is 10-22 meant room 10 is closed room 22 is closed and the other all open and empty

mmmonkeybutt

Nov 5, 2017
bro im not retarded but i try and do all but i c ant pass "go to ashleys house 10-22 and talk to here" wtf is 10-22 meant room 10 is closed room 22 is closed and the other all open and empty
walk up to the moped/scooter outside the agency it will give you the option

Reactions: makki395

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This game is fantastic, why is the rating so low? I love that it ACTUALLY feels like a game. Gallery doesn't work though which sucks...

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Could anyone tell me how long it takes between updates? Since it's a full game where you move around an "open"ish world I'm thinking it's probably a lot longer between updates than say a renpy game, but I have no idea. I just finished the available content and am just wondering how long i gotta wait for more.

truesight8

Jun 15, 2019
There is...i think. There is a gallery on your computer in your bedroom, but it only shows the very first scene in the game from the yacht on your way to the island.
You're right, so I have to play again from the beginning and make a save for every scene just to replay them

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
You're right, so I have to play again from the beginning and make a save for every scene just to replay them
I'm pretty sure he'll fix it...at least i hope so cause i don't want to run through the whole thing over again...at least not any time soon.

May 8, 2017
Could anyone tell me how long it takes between updates? Since it's a full game where you move around an "open"ish world I'm thinking it's probably a lot longer between updates than say a renpy game, but I have no idea. I just finished the available content and am just wondering how long i gotta wait for more.
I believe it is monthly. Some months he does a .5 update which is just bugfixes and random tweaks and maybe 1-2 random events but no story.

Reactions: FatYoda
May 8, 2017
can someone plz help me with this plz i try everything and dont know what to do or where to go
Which part? You go to the nightclub, then go to the new area inside it, and talk with Katherine (IIRC you then follow her into a private room).
Elevator is probably in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or Melody Studios building depending on which part of the game you're at.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
can someone plz help me with this plz i try everything and dont know what to do or where to go
talk to the girls on the sides of the entrance inside the nightclub. they will teleport you to the hallway outside the vip area...maybe even an option to go to the hallway outside the purple room...can't remember if that's an option for sure. If it's not let them send you outside the vip room. Turn left and it's the next door on the left. A guard should be outside the entrance, talk to him. If they won't teleport you to either (because honestly i don't remember if the vip room is opened up yet or not at that point) then you go down the hallway to the left, up the stairs and it'll be the first room you can enter up there.

Last edited:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Where the hell is the food I'm supposed to be giving these customers? There's nothing to click on anywhere except the coffee maker and that's not what I need anyway. I need donuts damn it!

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes