-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know why it's screwed on my system. It can't be my hardware. I tried loading a save from the day before and replaying all that shit and still there was nothing when I got to this quest.
If you're still playing and haven't found a solution, here is a save game just before that. On my system the food definitely shows, so hopefully this works for you and your game was bugged. Hopefully. You'll want to unzip the two files and then drop them both in this location:
C:\Users\[YourWindowsProfileName]\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved\SaveGames

If you happen already to have a save for slot 29 (they're called Quicksave_Slot29), just give them new numbers at the end that is not a spot you have currently. And you will need both files; one's an image that you see in the load list in the game, and one is the save with the actual data (your progress so far).

Reactions: Warsteel

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
If you're still playing and haven't found a solution, here is a save game just before that. On my system the food definitely shows, so hopefully this works for you and your game was bugged. Hopefully. You'll want to unzip the two files and then drop them both in this location:
C:\Users\[YourWindowsProfileName]\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved\SaveGames

If you happen already to have a save for slot 29 (they're called Quicksave_Slot29), just give them new numbers at the end that is not a spot you have currently. And you will need both files; one's an image that you see in the load list in the game, and one is the save with the actual data (your progress so far).
Thanks for trying. That save shows up on the list of save games but has no preview and hitting load on it does nothing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for trying. That save shows up on the list of save games but has no preview and hitting load on it does nothing.
Did you save both files? You need to include both the .sav file and the .png file. Without the PNG or the SAV, it won't work. Also, you did try to unzip the attached file, right? You don't want the .zip file in the folder; that won't work. You need to unarchive it (through WinZip, WinRAR, 7Zip, etc.) and then put the files that come out of that into the folder I indicated earlier.
1694411973863.png

If somehow there's more than these two somewhere, then I don't know where.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Did you save both files? You need to include both the .sav file and the .png file. Without the PNG or the SAV, it won't work. Also, you did try to unzip the attached file, right? You don't want the .zip file in the folder; that won't work. You need to unarchive it (through WinZip, WinRAR, 7Zip, etc.) and then put the files that come out of that into the folder I indicated earlier.

If somehow there's more than these two somewhere, then I don't know where.
Yeah the files are both in place like the others but unlike those there is nothing going on when selected for loading. I suspect another file is also updated for saves and these just won't work. Thanks again, though... the attempt is appreciated.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

vonsis

Mar 21, 2022
Please please please fix the gallery function, it is very painful to guess and save in every possible chance...

Reactions: stoicism
Feb 15, 2021
hey does someone have save file my file is gone someway or idk how i can share latest update in return for a latest save file

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hey does someone have save file my file is gone someway or idk how i can share latest update in return for a latest save file
Here you go. It's the latest save after finishing all Chapter 15 content. The saves location is C:\Users\[WindowsProfileName]\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved\SaveGames, in case you need that. You need both files that are in the ZIP archive I've attached.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Between the low reviews and 8.85 GB probably not worth it. :(
Be nice if GTS could fix the issues members have.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes