May 8, 2017
Where the hell is the food I'm supposed to be giving these customers? There's nothing to click on anywhere except the coffee maker and that's not what I need anyway. I need donuts damn it!
IIRC the stuff is located scattered around the back area when you are helping behind the counter. It has been a long time since I did that part though.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
IIRC the stuff is located scattered around the back area when you are helping behind the counter. It has been a long time since I did that part though.
Yeah.... nope. There are two tables and three tray carts. All are completely empty. I thought maybe it had just glitched so I reloaded a save from before I went in the store but the same thing happened. No food at all.

makki395

May 8, 2023
Yeah.... nope. There are two tables and three tray carts. All are completely empty. I thought maybe it had just glitched so I reloaded a save from before I went in the store but the same thing happened. No food at all.
i did this quest yesterday for me it was all there in the back

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
i did this quest yesterday for me it was all there in the back
I don't know why it's screwed on my system. It can't be my hardware. I tried loading a save from the day before and replaying all that shit and still there was nothing when I got to this quest.

ttant

May 7, 2017
I think, there is a bad management of occulus libraries.
By default, i set the OVRService & OVRLibraryService status to Stopped, to avoid occulus startiing by default if i don't want to.
For this game, the start screen stay blank forever, until i start those services.

Could the dev fix that issue ? I don't want to play in VR. It's not a big deal to start those services, but it shouldn't make the game unplayable if not running.

makki395

May 8, 2023
I think, there is a bad management of occulus libraries.
By default, i set the OVRService & OVRLibraryService status to Stopped, to avoid occulus startiing by default if i don't want to.
For this game, the start screen stay blank forever, until i start those services.

Could the dev fix that issue ? I don't want to play in VR. It's not a big deal to start those services, but it shouldn't make the game unplayable if not running.
i have to start it 2 time everytime first time is always blackscreen

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
How am I supposed to pay for the body massage cream at the supermarket ?
I tried to interact with the only cashier, does not work, and I did not see any other way to pay...

moonlightdrive

Dec 17, 2022
How am I supposed to pay for the body massage cream at the supermarket ?
I tried to interact with the only cashier, does not work, and I did not see any other way to pay...
Did you get off the shelf first? You should pick it up on the self with like yellow circles I think and then go to the cashier who is already talking to someone to pay for it.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Did you get off the shelf first? You should pick it up on the self with like yellow circles I think and then go to the cashier who is already talking to someone to pay for it.
I did, but I had gone outside before that.
Anyways I reloaded the game and this time it worked.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Squishyderpy, I read your review and am a little confused by the graphic-based complaints you had. I also have a 4K monitor and didn't notice any of the issues you mentioned. My game is not in a small box, surrounded by black bars like you describe. This is the full screen for me, uncut:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The selection space for clicking doesn't seem especially small to me; I have no problem clicking the dialogue option I want. My settings aren't set to max and I don't think it looks bad in general, although for me it would depend on what exactly I'm looking at. For instance, the models roaming around aren't nearly as detailed as those during a conversation.

My point in this post isn't to say you're wrong or right or anything like that. I'm just wondering if you have some setting somewhere causing some of the more frustrating visual aspects that you mentioned. The most surprising thing to me was the black bars / small box. I'm not sure what causes that, but I don't see what you've described. I can only assume there's a setting difference at fault somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farzan833

moonlightdrive

Dec 17, 2022
Squishyderpy, I read your review and am a little confused by the graphic-based complaints you had. I also have a 4K monitor and didn't notice any of the issues you mentioned. My game is not in a small box, surrounded by black bars like you describe. This is the full screen for me, uncut:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The selection space for clicking doesn't seem especially small to me; I have no problem clicking the dialogue option I want. My settings aren't set to max and I don't think it looks bad in general, although for me it would depend on what exactly I'm looking at. For instance, the models roaming around aren't nearly as details as those during a conversation.

My point in this post isn't to say you're wrong or right or anything like that. I'm just wondering if you have some setting somewhere causing some of the more frustrating visual aspects that you mentioned. The most surprising thing to me was the black bars / small box. I'm not sure what causes that, but I don't see what you've described. I can only assume there's a setting difference at fault somewhere.
A lot of those negative reviews just seem like hating on the game for stupid reasons. They all complain about having to run places but with the map feature and just teleporting running isn't a problem lol. Just sounds like haters.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lot of those negative reviews just seem like hating on the game for stupid reasons. They all complain about having to run places but with the map feature and just teleporting running isn't a problem lol. Just sounds like haters.
Yeah, could be. I just saw the statements about graphics and thought . . . uh, I don't see that at all. But you're very possibly correct: they don't like other aspects of the game and so throw in other things to make a 1-star review seem more legit. I was only thinking that, if it happened actually to be happening, they would want to check settings or w/e. Shrug.png

moonlightdrive

Dec 17, 2022
Yeah, could be. I just saw the statements about graphics and thought . . . uh, I don't see that at all. But you're very possibly correct: they don't like other aspects of the game and so throw in other things to make a 1-star review seem more legit. I was only thinking that, if it happened actually to be happening, they would want to check settings or w/e. View attachment 2916918
I agree. In my opinion the game would have to be unplayable to deserve a 1 lol the time the creator spends making that game, doesn't deserve a 1 especially just bc someone doesn't like it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes