minimanfan

Jun 1, 2020
I'm still missing one scene according to the gallery but both remaining quests are WIP, any1 got a clue what it could be? 1697359758324.png

Lamloz

Jul 24, 2022
Here you go. It's the latest save after finishing all Chapter 15 content. The saves location is C:\Users\[WindowsProfileName]\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved\SaveGames, in case you need that. You need both files that are in the ZIP archive I've attached.
hi, you can give the MetaSave.sav file, from the same folder ? saving does not work without it

Last edited:

ttant

May 7, 2017
I think, there is a bad management of occulus libraries.
By default, i set the OVRService & OVRLibraryService status to Stopped, to avoid occulus startiing by default if i don't want to.
For this game, the start screen stay blank forever, until i start those services.

Could the dev fix that issue ? I don't want to play in VR. It's not a big deal to start those services, but it shouldn't make the game unplayable if not running.
Still not fixed :/

Also, i'm looking for kraken trace near hospital.
At day, there is a people gathering near a tentacle, but nothing at night :/

Potestas146

Sep 16, 2021
If the game makes you feel dizzy, turning post processing to the lowest gets rid of motion blur and solved it for me.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
idk if anyone else is dealing with this, but when I use the laptop and rewatch some scenes, it makes my processor run at 96°c. It's literally ONLY when trying to rewatch the scenes using the laptop, the rest of the time the game is running "fine" and my processor is at like... 45-50°c

Reactions: Roose

Roose

Jun 5, 2018
idk if anyone else is dealing with this, but when I use the laptop and rewatch some scenes, it makes my processor run at 96°c. It's literally ONLY when trying to rewatch the scenes using the laptop, the rest of the time the game is running "fine" and my processor is at like... 45-50°c
Same here.

Reactions: JStrom

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
uhhh is there a save i'm supposed to replace or look out for to get to the end of ch15? i replaced the files and it put me back at my old save in the middle of ch15 i think
For me, the one I included was at the end. Maybe replace the MetaSave.sav file? But I'm not even close to an expert in Unreal, so don't quote me on that. (I'd make a backup copy of all of your saves first in another folder, and then try it to see.)

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
Does anyone have a save file? I played the game before, but I have no idea where mine is, and I don't want to have to start all over

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone have a save file? I played the game before, but I have no idea where mine is, and I don't want to have to start all over
I have one I provided a few pages back. In search, just look for posts by me in this thread (don't forget the hyphen at the beginning of my username).

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes