-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Chapter 9 is the latest free version. The dev doesn't post on this site, and it is rare for a paid sub to come to this site to upload. Will likely be many months before an update hits.
Yep. The highest tier over there gets 3 releases ahead of the public version. So while they get Ch 15, only Ch 12 is here (presumably leaked by someone at the lowest tier). So unless someone pays the higher supporter price and then leaks here as well, F95 will always be at least 3 versions behind the latest . . . or not 3 versions ahead? Whatever, you get the idea.

Reactions: Storlack
May 8, 2017
Yep. The highest tier over there gets 3 releases ahead of the public version. So while they get Ch 15, only Ch 12 is here (presumably leaked by someone at the lowest tier). So unless someone pays the higher supporter price and then leaks here as well, F95 will always be at least 3 versions behind the latest . . . or not 3 versions ahead? Whatever, you get the idea.
Heh, yea the free version on Itch is only version .10. So he is doing something else now. But ya, chapter 12 got released months ago when it was one of the newer versions, by a higher tier leaker.
But yea, there's only 73 patrons, so the chances of leaking here is pretty small I would imagine.

bobpolson

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, I forgot to upload last update here, and I'm sorry about it.

I won't be able to get at least the next 2 or 3 updates.

But here's a little tip if someone is ok to pay for it: Updates are usually released 1st friday of the month (an exception occured in June where it was the 2nd friday).
Still, I usually get a 1 month membership (10€), but I wait some days after the release if needed to be sure the membership ends after the 1 friday of the next month. That way, I can get 2 updates for only 1 month fee.
Feel free to do the same if you want.
Anyway, I may get the next updates in like 3 or 4 months, but probably not before.

And now, here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 8, 2017

But here's a little tip if someone is ok to pay for it: Updates are usually released 1st friday of the month (an exception occured in June where it was the 2nd friday).
Still, I usually get a 1 month membership (10€), but I wait some days after the release if needed to be sure the membership ends after the 1 friday of the next month. That way, I can get 2 updates for only 1 month fee.
Anyway, I may get the next updates in like 3 or 4 months, but probably not before.

And now, here it is:

I will get the next update...

DM me next time...
@BassB you wanted us to let you know when someone posted. Here's your message. :)

alright

May 30, 2017
  • 1 new sexual encounter (given certain circumstances)
  • 1 new enemy (you need to explore / look for it)
what that can be somebody found?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

And now, here it is:

DM me next time

Were is Dana again?

I completely forgot the identities of individuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ZIsland-0.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
A lot of hot babes in this game.
And overall good animations. some scenes needs a little tweaking. looks like some has a few missing frames tho.
Also i find this running back and forth to do the quests a bit tedious.
Overall not a bad game.

Last edited by a moderator:

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
some reliable server with resume support?
because none of those used are reliable for me. plus no resume support as well...
and I wont waste my data for basically nothing (yeah, in my area I still have limited transfer data, coz the stupid Slovak telecom wont give me cabled connection).

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
some reliable server with resume support?
Mixdrop ?
If the connections drop out and its not too long. you can resume download from mixdrop.
just refresh the download file in your browser. (not the page but in the download manager in the browser)

I have done that several times as im on a shitty wifi network.
edit. also you could just use the torrent a few post up..

Last edited:

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
N1 Game but programming -6. Performances., bugs and more. But do your best you can make it
1689377599663.png 1689377495203.png 1689377075402.png

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes