SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Encountered a bug. Basically, I got a bad ending, quit to the main menu, started over, but my quests carried over. I had to go to the house, everyone there talked as though I already did the commercial shoot, except for Danna, who said to go to sleep and meet her in the courtyard. I went to sleep, and when I woke up I was instantly tossed back into the bad end again.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Encountered a bug. Basically, I got a bad ending, quit to the main menu, started over, but my quests carried over. I had to go to the house, everyone there talked as though I already did the commercial shoot, except for Danna, who said to go to sleep and meet her in the courtyard. I went to sleep, and when I woke up I was instantly tossed back into the bad end again.
the tutorial did mention that you have to save often

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
4G first release? Seems like there would be nowhere to go from there except bloated. Will the first update take it to 8G?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Only two shots of a LI named Sandy, and the only thing she's shown saying other than "Aaaa..." is "Don't stop". Is she the token sex-in-every-release girl or something?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Please tell me you can change his clothes and hair. The twink looking MC looks like he's the one that should be bending over.

Kreas

Apr 16, 2020
This has phenomenal potential, if you squint your eyes a bit you might even feel the Vice City vibes (sorta). My 2 main concerns are that monthly updates by a 2 people team might be a bit of an unrealistic goal and that the girls look a bit plasticky-unrealistic/cartoony. You can still do sexy while keeping the bodies real looking, like BaDIK-milfy etc.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
The game has a very high potential but when you dana's quest you always end up in jail,I could not complete the commercial .

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes