Mar 13, 2018
why is MC wants to get rid of the company though? does he have a better plan? or is it still a mystery I don't mind a little spoiler and the girl fighting each other over him to get mc's trust to take a lead of the company? so the girls are father's previous employees of the company? I have so many questions but hey the model is nice~ they are pretty cute

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
why is MC wants to get rid of the company though? does he have a better plan? or is it still a mystery I don't mind a little spoiler and the girl fighting each other over him to get mc's trust to take a lead of the company? so the girls are father's previous employees of the company? I have so many questions but hey the model is nice~ they are pretty cute
I think that question is answered when the mc introduce himself, he was saying that even if the company was as big as before he would not be able to manage it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vendrik Valgar
Oct 14, 2018
Looks really nice. For a v0.1 it seems to have a decent amount of content compared to most other v0.1's that get released nowadays. It gives me Last Hope vibes, which is good, just minus the futuristric space travel and incest.
Hope the development goes smoothly. (y)

Reactions: reeroll

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
Pictures look alright but the play style isn't my thing.

Also I can't delete the folder now, says I need admin permission even though I am an admin user. Specificaly this file ZIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe is stopping it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
the tutorial did mention that you have to save often
Uhm, did you read his report? He started a new game, and what he had done in the old save carried over, and after sleeping he got the bad end again.

That isn't fixed by "saving often".

Reactions: Digitool

gnosisshadow

Nov 26, 2017
how do you avoid going to jail?

edit one, got it i guess it is the sane option lol, but thats where the game ends anyway

Jan 18, 2021
Not a bad start at all, shows a lot of promise. A few tips for the Dev if he actually reads this board:
1. "Interact" option has to be tightened a bit more to only activate who you are looking at, rather than who is around you.
2. Add an option to control volume of music and sound effects in the Options menu.
3. Translation grammar needs some work, I would be willing to help out with this if you would like.

Game also bugs if you hit "ESC" while in the Controls window.

Jan 18, 2021
Not a bad start at all, shows a lot of promise. A few tips for the Dev if he actually reads this board:
1. "Interact" option has to be tightened a bit more to only activate who you are looking at, rather than who is around you.
2. Add an option to control volume of music and sound effects in the Options menu.
3. Translation grammar needs some work, I would be willing to help out with this if you would like.

Game also bugs if you hit "ESC" while in the Controls window.
Also I would change it so you have to interact with the scooter to fast travel, rather than having it auto-activate when you get close to it.

Scorpio78

Jul 3, 2021
Completely and utterly stuck. When trying to enter the house (10-32) I'm supposed to 'use the key' to open the gate. How do I don that? Was given a key, no idea where it is; or how to use it. Tried everything. Can't find it in items, nothing works. I see what I suppose is the lock (white square with what looks like a purple 3 in it), but no way to open it.

Help!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Completely and utterly stuck. When trying to enter the house (10-32) I'm supposed to 'use the key' to open the gate. How do I don that? Was given a key, no idea where it is; or how to use it. Tried everything. Can't find it in items, nothing works. I see what I suppose is the lock (white square with what looks like a purple 3 in it), but no way to open it.

Help!
Go to the hotel first

Scorpio78

Jul 3, 2021
The quests mention nothing about a hotel. Is that the motel? Went there, rented a room, still can't open the gate. Only quest I have is 'Go to Melody Studio's house .... unpack your stuff.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The quests mention nothing about a hotel. Is that the motel? Went there, rented a room, still can't open the gate. Only quest I have is 'Go to Melody Studio's house .... unpack your stuff.
i just played that part again without any problems, did you talk to all the girls?

Reactions: Digitool
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes