Sep 26, 2018
what are you talking about? everything in the screenshots and be done in the version thats is here. that first screenshot can be done literally 3 minutes into starting a new game, you just have to stop rushing through it and explore. criticism is a good thing but be honest about what your criticizing.
The first one is the only one I managed to get. After u reach the island you are asked to go to the first floor to talk with a person. Unfortunately that person doesn't talk to you and there is literally nothing else you can do.

Reactions: MoreNow
Jun 8, 2017
The first one is the only one I managed to get. After u reach the island you are asked to go to the first floor to talk with a person. Unfortunately that person doesn't talk to you and there is literally nothing else you can do.
i think what you got was a bug because this version ends after a drinking scene with the receptionist at the studio house.
to be fair the game does warn you to as soon as you hit new game to save frequently because bugs are frequent and will cause loss of progress. the way that should happen is, you hit the beach run directly to the studio, talk to the receptionist, go to the elevator take it to the next floor then talk to the girl at the desk, she wil ask for some coffee. you can get that on the same floor, it will have sparkle star thingies in front of it, then talk to her again. she will send you to the gym to find some talent for the commercial.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
There are three women in the house. Find the other one. She should be in the kitchen. Ground floor.

If you are talking about the "resident island", talk to her at the pool, etc. and then go back to the company island.

When you are on the company island, enter the building, take the elevator and talk to the secretary -> then to the "bossy" lady in the office next to the secretary lady.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well after weeks of hesitation, I finally obtained this game and although think I overlooked a lot of scenes. However really enjoyed the game. Stated talking to those on the boat, then got on the island and talked to all that were in the studio. I must say it was a good laugh that non of the employees listens to or even notices whom son is as I am sure there had to be photos of him in his fathers office.
Visited the gym and completed all quests. Followed by time in the residential area and completed visited the actress help in the gym and then at the studio house. Did not get the jail scene as spoken about above.
Well regardless, I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next release.
My i suggest one things though, I had the hardest time making adjustments in the options area as it was light color on light color which makes it difficult to read on dial for the proper viewing. Could you maybe allow that area when it come up be in a darker box that see through, please.
Thanks

Reactions: GTS_Z and jptester

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can someone tell me why I can't give the drink to the girl upstairs? after getting it from the girl at the bar I can't equip it and I cant use it in any way or place it in any slots.

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone tell me why I can't give the drink to the girl upstairs? after getting it from the girl at the bar I can't equip it and I cant use it in any way or place it in any slots.
you dont equip it or anything like that you just interact with her after getting the coffee. if it doesnt work reload your save and try again.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
you don't equip it or anything like that you just interact with her after getting the coffee. if it doesn't work reload your save and try again.
Thanks but I have tried reloading the save several times I have even started the game from the start again several times and sometimes the bar girl didn't have the drink for me. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it no matter what I do I cant give her the drink even though I have it. Then after I try to talk to her I get the next screenshot which is the same as before I get the drink. Here's a screenshot of when I restarted the game spoke to everyone before the bar girl and the guy at the bar and she doesn't have the drink. 1645251186075.png 1645250411392.png 1645250332259.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks but I have tried reloading the save several times I have even started the game from the start again several times and sometimes the bar girl didn't have the drink for me. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it no matter what I do I cant give her the drink even though I have it. Then after I try to talk to her I get the next screenshot which is the same as before I get the drink. Here's a screenshot of when I restarted the game spoke to everyone before the bar girl and the guy at the bar and she doesn't have the drink. View attachment 1661813 View attachment 1661809 View attachment 1661808
Works no problems here
Z Island   19_02_2022 10_12_17.png Z Island   19_02_2022 10_12_48.png Z Island   19_02_2022 10_12_59.png

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Works no problems here
View attachment 1662000 View attachment 1661999 View attachment 1661998
[/QUI know that maybe everyone that has played the game hasn't had this happen but all I know is. That no matter what I do I can't progress past that point. I have the drink and she still tells me to go get it I reload the save with the drink nothing I restart the game from the start 1 of two things I get the drink nothing happens or the bar girl doesn't have the drink I have given screenshots of this I don't know what else to do even having uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. :rolleyes:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I tried it. But I couldn't get over all the voices sounding like a text to speech program.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I wish there was a MEga link I could DL this in a few mins but I am using Gofile it says about 3-4 hours

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes