hellblizzard

Jan 10, 2018
is this VR? When I launched it it also launched steamVR. Dont have my headset plugged in to test and also dont see a VR tag.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
is this VR? When I launched it it also launched steamVR. Dont have my headset plugged in to test and also dont see a VR tag.
I can play in on my lap top with no problem, the key binds are set up for arrows and a,w,s,d for moment. plus there a mouse icon. So, at least for me it works great. Would like to see in a future update if possible the ability to change key binds for those don't have V.R. capabilities. Other than that v0.1 runs find on my lap top. hope this helps you

ReaperDie

Feb 21, 2020
Why is this not on MEGA? I get bloatware using these downloaders and takes almost 3 times longer to download.

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks but I have tried reloading the save several times I have even started the game from the start again several times and sometimes the bar girl didn't have the drink for me. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it no matter what I do I cant give her the drink even though I have it. Then after I try to talk to her I get the next screenshot which is the same as before I get the drink. Here's a screenshot of when I restarted the game spoke to everyone before the bar girl and the guy at the bar and she doesn't have the drink. View attachment 1661813 View attachment 1661809 View attachment 1661808
ahh i thought you were talking about the part at the office. im not to sure how to fix this bug.

Jun 8, 2017
Hello everyone.

We are very grateful to the f95zone community for your comments and feedback. We are already taking notes.

At this moment, we are working on the third chapter and we would like to share with you some information:

1.- The game will have more animated scenes.
2.- Currently version 0.2 has approximately the same size as v0.1.
3.- We will be implementing more clothes for the main character in future releases.
4.- We are working on several new mechanics to take full advantage of a 3D world, but these are still under development.

All the images we have used and uploaded to our itch and patreon pages are currently in the game.

We are working to fix some bugs and send you more content soon.

We invite you to visit our official Discord channel for more information, feedback or just to say hi. We will be happy to chat and discuss things further.

Patreon:
Discord:
my recommendation is adding a scene mode where you reuse the motel area where you put all the ladies who have sex scenes in allowing the player to talk to them to replay scenes maybe requiring the player to have played through before unlocking the scene player mode. also i see these releases sorta like chapters so a chapter select would be nice also.

Reactions: jptester

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So even though it took 3+hours 2 DL the newer version because there is no mega link which is really fast for me I DL it. Unfortunately, I still have the same problem I have the drink and talk to sandy nothing happens I guess this game doesn't like me I give up for now maybe the next version.:rolleyes:

Jun 8, 2017
So even though it took 3+hours 2 DL the newer version because there is no mega link which is really fast for me I DL it. Unfortunately, I still have the same problem I have the drink and talk to sandy nothing happens I guess this game doesn't like me I give up for now maybe the next version.:rolleyes:
sounds like the bug has nested itself inside the folder where the game data is stored on your hardrive. so id assume if you deleted the folder where the save is located and start completely over it may fix your issue, unfortunately i dont know where that folder is. im assuming its somewhere in the appdata folder Edit: nevermind found it. C:\users\(whatever your pc name is)\appdata(a hidden folder in order to see it you must enable a setting to see hidden folders)\local\zisland, just delete the entire zisland folder then start the game up again. it should generate a new zisland folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
sounds like the bug has nested itself inside the folder where the game data is stored on your hardrive. so id assume if you deleted the folder where the save is located and start completely over it may fix your issue, unfortunately i dont know where that folder is. im assuming its somewhere in the appdata folder Edit: nevermind found it. C:\users\(whatever your pc name is)\appdata(a hidden folder in order to see it you must enable a setting to see hidden folders)\local\zisland, just delete the entire zisland folder then start the game up again. it should generate a new zisland folder.
Thanks for the info I will try it later for now I uninstalled the game so it will take 3-4 hours 2 DL again since there is no Mega link.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for the info I will try it later for now I uninstalled the game so it will take 3-4 hours 2 DL again since there is no Mega link.
Ok, I found what you were talking about and deleted it. Now there are no saves at the start of the game. But the same things I said before happen I talk to sandy and she says about me getting a drink I get it and she says the same thing that she wants a drink. Well, at least I know where to look for the subfolders of a game now. I really tried too get this game to run but I give up for now maybe the next update but not being able to do the first quest really sux when it seems no 1 else is having this problem. I cant think of a game where I have spent so much time trying to get it to finish the first quest.:rolleyes: 1645336267860.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MrD812
Jun 8, 2017
Ok, I found what you were talking about and deleted it. Now there are no saves at the start of the game. But the same things I said before happen I talk to sandy and she says about me getting a drink I get it and she says the same thing that she wants a drink. Well, at least I know where to look for the subfolders of a game now. I really tried too get this game to run but I give up for now maybe the next update but not being able to do the first quest really sux when it seems no 1 else is having this problem. I cant think of a game where I have spent so much time trying to get it to finish the first quest.:rolleyes: View attachment 1663727
sorry this is unfortunate, no matter what i do i cant replicate the issue your having. i just did it 20 times in a row and cant seem to get this to do what yours is. im actually baffled at this o_O ive even tried to break it by getting the drink first before talking to her the first time.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes