SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Out of curiosity what are the planned future tags. I'm not a fan of unity games but have played a few though before I start I do have a few questions like harem planned yes/no and hopefully other not so popular tags are not included or avoidable. If anyone knows I am sure there are others like my wanting to know. I will say this much the girls are fucking cute as hell and well I am a huge fans of redheads so I am willing to try the game once I know what's planned for future content.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
First, BaasB, thanks for the quick update, however I plan to stay far away for that milf. She seems to be the scary one you were never told about. Well based off the photo sample. Hope its better in game or I go for a long long long swim far far away. rofl
Well the sample photo does not do her justice, she does look better in game. Had looked forward to seeing what will havpen with her and her daughters. But this is were I must stop. Good luck with your game.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Wow ,did not know it was already posted. Well here goes another fun filled adventure. Hope fully there might be some easter eggs one can find.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is so little sex content in this game that... well, never the fuck mind for at least another year.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok, I found out what I wasn't doing and why I could never give the drink to Sandy. I didn't click on the words as in what she was saying I was pressing enter thinking this would continue the conversation and clicked my mouse as most games work this way. I feel kinda dumb but at the same time like I said most games don't require you to click on the words that are being said. That out of the way I finally saw the sex scene with Sandy pretty hot and I loved that it's voiced. I am now looking forward to the rest of the game but after all that I went through before and those that tried to help me, I just wanted you guys to know that it wasn't an error, it just I didn't know that I had to click on the words being said. :rolleyes: But I am happy now.;)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Greeting all, Save as often as possible, When you run into problems exit game and the load save game. This is how I was able to get through it all.
Sometimes the background music cut in and out or just goes soft. I ended with 4 missions that all indicated work in progress.
All in all it was in joy able, and this is not to upset of piss anyone off, I could do with out the les carp. you had a good moral game going but now have corrupted and defiled it. Plus being forced to endure that BS you have lost my support and admiration. However good luck anyways.
Still think its a great work just don't care for the new dialog and story.

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
good damn it, put a bit love in those premade assets that have been used to slap this together....

crafting only possible at a forge?!

also the computer generated TTS is a big turn off for most voices

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
good damn it, put a bit love in those premade assets that have been used to slap this together....

crafting only possible at a forge?!

also the computer generated TTS is a big turn off for most voices
Question SimpleTimes, am a little lost when it comes to programming talk, but I am trying my best to make up for my short coming in that environment. Can you please, providing you have the free time, explain what you mean? Thanks

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a way to change the name?

Edit: First thing I did was try to use the scooter. #sadge. Couldn't ride it.
Edit2: Okay, I was able to use the bike but not in the way I thought lmao XD

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes