cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I had no problems with the game part 1 or part 2 and am looking forward to part 3.
Part one was 4G
Par two was 4G
however I did not combind them as they both ran as a full demo. Two had serial changes. It's kind of cool to see the work, It almost appears as if the changes being made are done so within the already existing 4G demo. But my background is not in programming. All I know is I really enjoy the story and the game. Looking forward to seeing what my support provides.
Of course. The assets were already in the game, there are no new major assets (models etc). So the only change is a bit of data to handle the story.

Read the comments (1 page back)
You really didn't answer the question. Someone posted something about three various scenes a page back, but it wasn't obvious from the post if he actually posted the entire sex contents of the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is there a way to change the name?

Edit: First thing I did was try to use the scooter. #sadge. Couldn't ride it.
Edit2: Okay, I was able to use the bike but not in the way I thought lmao XD
Name: No. The dev doesn't know how to use variables, I guess.
Scotter: You teleport with it. You cannot ride it, requires more knowledge of Unreal (just like that's the reason he doesn't 3D animate the sex scenes I guess).

There are also discrepancies in some chats (esp at the motel). If you have no dialogue (the yellow) you need to click the NPC dialogue to move forward.
In the so-called "chapter 1 and 2", you had three dots or something so you could still move on logically.

Lokus03

Oct 20, 2018
Did You find and talk with Aiko after Riz ask'd?
Where does Aiko go after the threesome chat where she gets pissed off? I've reloaded multiple times and the only version of her I can see is the one in the motel lobby that says the island is too hot. I've looked in every room multiple times, reloaded the game, restarted my save and every time at that point she just vanishes.

Mini_Alcohol

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone else getting horrible framerates when entering the back room of the Gym?

I went from about 220 to 45-70

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Where does Aiko go after the threesome chat where she gets pissed off? I've reloaded multiple times and the only version of her I can see is the one in the motel lobby that says the island is too hot. I've looked in every room multiple times, reloaded the game, restarted my save and every time at that point she just vanishes.
Almost the same results here and guessing at this point, it's 'to be continued'.
Whole reason for asking here, in the same boat as you(no pun intended).

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
It launches steam VR for me as well.
only gonna reply to this one

if I had to guess either the creator plans to add vr and left that option on or its a bug with UE or steamVR (I don't develop games so idk). either way you can make a shortcut for the exe and add -NoHMD after the path in the target section and it'll launch without it. it also works on any other non vr UE game that opens in vr.

Reactions: jptester
May 13, 2018
I'm stuck in the burger joint - I checked the side door on a whim, and now my character can't escape the empty room. Running or walking does not move the character, in any direction.

Anyone figure out how to get past this glitch without having to restart?

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Stuck in the mission to help the supermarket girl. One of the client is asking for blackberry pie but there's only apple pie. Any ideas?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
When will be the new version release?

Unlocked

Greetings to all our dear patreons.
We inform you that we will be releasing chapter 4 on April 7th.

Thank you all!

• Love
Reactions: serter31

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
So I'm playing the update, and I'm confused about something, where's the closet where you can change your clothes?

Also, your clothing has stats on them like hp and strength, is that ever going to become relevant?

Also, another question.

1647586758933.png

Most of these quests are listed as work in progress, does that mean that until the next update comes up, that I can't make progress in them?

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I don't know why but playing this game gives me motion sickness
Head bob when you run probably. I have heard some people say motion blur causes it too, but in this I'm guessing it's either the head bob or laggy mouselook. In some areas my old machine behaves almost as if mouse smoothing were on.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes