Nov 29, 2020
You have to go to the night club during the day
Remember that we have a discord, where you can ask questions. this forum is not checked every day.

Patreon:
Discord:
discord link expired

LolTard

May 25, 2018
I remember there being a quest log. How do you display it please?

Nevermind, I see it now from the "i" menu

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BTW MC is still far too tall compared to the doors etc in the Melody House. That house should be maybe 20-30% larger in scale.

Also... PLEASE take it effing easy with the go-to-island-1-and-back missions. They are NOT fucking funny. Your scenery doesn't look good enough to want to run the same trips two or three times in a row.

Do some direct travel, or fix your quests otherwise people are gonna skip this at some point.

Edit: Done for now. This update was small and boring. I don't believe a guy like Ryan being such a pussy. Also, he wouldn't have a hard time proving that that R guy and the bitch with glasses set the fire. This is almost stupid.

Anyway. There are major issues with vehicle windows (and the fire truck's emergency lights). They behave more like ice than glass.

Last edited by a moderator:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This chapter ending is facile as fuck. 1st, There's no business that operates without insuring premises and assets. 2nd, a investigation of losses is mandatory, and if the authorities can't be trusted to carry it out, you can be sure the insurance company will do it before paying out. Now how would it look to either of them if the property suddenly changed hands, especially without compensation?

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Yep. This game needs to have the name changed to Loading Screen. And yep again on the storywriting. Yet another yep for the post about MC being a little bitch lol. This game had promise and intrigued me but losing interest fast...and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Is there really only ONE new task for 0.4?
I loaded my savegame from last and there is only ONE quest (look for Aiko at the beach behind the motel). I have now traversed all beaches and she is NOT there.

Other than that, I don't see any new tasks at all. And you said there was a complete chapter???
I had to start a complete new game for her to be there on the beach like she is supposed to be. Must be an issue with old saves.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
took me a while to find her. i went behind the office an though ok theres a beach across the road.. thats behind the motel lol looked all over.. nope.. i went all over the place.. then i looked that the motel from afar an though. wait theres a beach behind it. smacks forhead.. i still didn't see her. did a travel back an forth from the studio an back an she showed up finely..

the scene with the studio on fire. i was like. well crap. the father giving me shit for touchin his property xD little does he know shes leaving his sorry ass. karma gonna hit him later for messing with the mc.

May 10, 2017
I talk to the girl at the bar and the blonde chick comes into the conversation - and then the event ends and she is not actually there. Is this a bug or just the end of content?

I don't understand how to do the commerical production thing - patch notes say it's implemented but I don't see a way to interact with it.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I talk to the girl at the bar and the blonde chick comes into the conversation - and then the event ends and she is not actually there. Is this a bug or just the end of content?

I don't understand how to do the commerical production thing - patch notes say it's implemented but I don't see a way to interact with it.
If you look into questlog it says: "work in progress" My guess that quest wasn't finished on time before release.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I played for a bit and I was suprised this game is so... dumb, for the lack of better word. I mean what's the purpose of 3D world, having ability to explore it if said world is empty, NPC's are just basically a placeholders and all interactions with female characters were premade? What's the point of making a choice box during dialogue if every single time there is only one option to pick? To force players to click more?

Constant walking from one point to another and then backtracking over and over again is greatly annoying. Story is pretty stupid and unpleasant sometimes (Burning Melody studio/giving Studio away/MC humiliation), but I guess because MC is retarded we are foced to go on with it.

The only thig I can say it's "good" about this game is graphics. Those bought assets looks pretty nice. Althrough even here I have to say the CPU/GPU usage is quite a joke. I have lower usage playing Cyberpunk than Z-Island.

Poundage

Jan 21, 2020
I played for a bit and I was suprised this game is so... dumb, for the lack of better word. I mean what's the purpose of 3D world, having ability to explore it if said world is empty, NPC's are just basically a placeholders and all interactions with female characters were premade? What's the point of making a choice box during dialogue if every single time there is only one option to pick? To force players to click more?

Constant walking from one point to another and then backtracking over and over again is greatly annoying. Story is pretty stupid and unpleasant sometimes (Burning Melody studio/giving Studio away/MC humiliation), but I guess because MC is retarded we are foced to go on with it.

The only thig I can say it's "good" about this game is graphics. Those bought assets looks pretty nice. Althrough even here I have to say the CPU/GPU usage is quite a joke. I have lower usage playing Cyberpunk than Z-Island.
Couldnt agreee more. Game was made by a lunatic with an ego.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Frankly I hate this developer, a FUCK SADISM. You spend all the beginning in rose water, he finally gives you the choice to do a bad thing, you say to yourself finally, super a bit of action, and he gives you a game over. ASSHOLE.

• Haha
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
i cant talk to sophy after cleaning the rooms when she is by the pool :( dont tell me i have to do a new game for it
nvm i just had to go to the nightclub first

Last edited:

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
Anyone supporting this at this stage wants probably see the world on fire... WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK IS IT USING 100% GPU?

Dear dev, it's 2022 and adding an FPS limiter to an unreal game takes 10 minutes of work...

Reactions: acowasto
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes