mrlmox

May 5, 2017
I like the game, it's a nice change that MC is not a sex god who fucks every girls on sight with two words. but man, what a pain in the ass it is to move between islands every fucking 2 steps of each quest, you should add every place teleport in the bikes, the boats are useless now and a waste of time.

Nox33368995

Mar 26, 2022
Some tips that I think might help you a little, and many players.
The game is rpg format, and this pleases me, each mission followed is a step and stuff, but for each mission, you have to do at least two loading, which disrupts the dynamics of the game, go from one island to another, a load, use the bike is another, thing that could be minimized if, had a direct access to the place only if he had a phone. This would help a lot in the dynamics and fluidity.
Sorry if there is any error, but I am Brazilian and my English is non-existent, so I use a translator to send you this message.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
When I talk to all of the guests, the game does not complete the following objective: "Talk to the guests who have just arrived at the motel."

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
This is one of the worst games on the website, you literally spend hours running back and forth between locations doing unless pointless quests.

The one thing is girls models are good looking, someone extract them or pictures so nobody has to hurt playing this dogshit game

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This is one of the worst games on the website, you literally spend hours running back and forth between locations doing unless pointless quests.

The one thing is girls models are good looking, someone extract them or pictures so nobody has to hurt playing this dogshit game
There is a sandbox mode on their patreon page, try this game again after a few updates

Reactions: D17345A

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
go to home... go to studio.... go back to home.... go back to studio... let me fast travel anywhere as boat transition is just one too many steps when it is back and forth.

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
I'm trying to help Naomi at the Supermarket/Bakery with the customers, but there are no cakes to give, I've talked to all the customers and I feel like I've checked the entire store

What am I missing here?

wetb1gb0y

Feb 24, 2020
STACK at *Go to Melody studios house 10-32 in the residential area and talk to kami/rachel and danna then go to your room and unpack you staff*

WHERE MY ROOM ?) HELP !!!

use E on all beds and items in dat house)))

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Developer, we are now 5 or 6 guys saying the same thing.

CHANGE ... THE ... FUCKING ... TRAVEL ... METHOD.

Even better. Make it into an actual RPG/VN because the 3D doesn't fucking matter. Its only used for transport.
All the action scenes is 2D/3DCG so the 3d world is basically meaningless.

UNLESS ... you make the sex 3D (but I bet you can't since you didn't do that to begin with)...

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
add fps limit:
go to %UserProfile%/Local Settings/Application Data/ZIsland/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor
open GameUserSettings.ini with notepad and search for the line FrameRateLimit and set it to 60 or something.

unless you want to play a VN that harms your GPU on the long run... (because oh boy, you'll run a lot in this game...)

Last edited:
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
add fps limit:
go to %UserProfile%/Local Settings/Application Data/ZIsland/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor
open GameUserSettings.ini with notepad and search for the line FrameRateLimit and set it to 60 or something.

unless you want to play a VN that harms your GPU on the long run... (because oh boy, you'll run a lot in this game...)
If you have an Nvidia card, you can set a max frame rate in the Nvidia config globally for your machine so you don't have to worry about individual games implementing it.

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
This is probably a good game for people with ntr and sub fetishes, i played for a couple hours and graphics and models are good but for me the story is total bs. I have no interest in unavoidable ntr or sub scenes and this story line lost it for me. Maybe there next project will be more to my liking. Couple problems with settings not being saved and minor bug with story selection but otherwise a well made game, just not to my liking .. good luck with your production.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I can't find Aiko anywhere behind the motel on the beach. I have even loaded up before I go to the motel and run around all the beaches front back and the little side beach???. What should I do?

1652601584454.png
1652601684584.png
1652601743573.png

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
I can't find Aiko anywhere behind the motel on the beach. I have even loaded up before I go to the motel and run around all the beaches front back and the little side beach???. What should I do?
go to your bedroom and nap till night, then go back to the beach

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's more of a harem type, but some of the girls will be just friends with the right to have sex, also we are working on a sex in game system, which will be casual sex, there will be no renderings in this type of scene, since everything will be in game.

Patreon:
Discord:
I have no great interest in girls who are friends with the right to have sex, if not any. Personally, I'm only interested in LIs with that you can establish a romantic relationship.

Casual sex is another one of those things that doesn't interest me. Unless by casual sex you mean having sex with the LIs that the MC has a romantic relationship with.

Reactions: battali0n
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes