jike1233

Oct 22, 2021
This is probably a good game for people with ntr and sub fetishes, i played for a couple hours and graphics and models are good but for me the story is total bs. I have no interest in unavoidable ntr or sub scenes and this story line lost it for me. Maybe there next project will be more to my liking. Couple problems with settings not being saved and minor bug with story selection but otherwise a well made game, just not to my liking .. good luck with your production.
So this game have ntr sence but no ntr tags?- -Maybe it has added in the recent vision?

AzraelReaper

Jun 10, 2018
Pretty sure I've encountered a bug, up to the point where I have to find Roxo in the club, try to talk to Melissa the secretary but the security guard says it's a restricted area, even when I'm facing towards Melissa. So I think I'm unable to progress any further.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Nice models. Always nice to see something other than barely altered stock models or screenshots from Illusion games.

Unfortunate name. I know it's just a letter, but the Russkies have ruined it pretty good. Poor Zorro.

Interesting choice of build. 3D seems pretty pointless, when all the content is in 2D anyway.

I guess I'll wait for a Ren'Py remake.

Last edited:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It's me or there is no way to lower music volume ?
What I do for these games is use the Volume Mixer. Just right-click the little speaker icon in the lower right corner of the desktop, click Open volume mixer, find the app in the list and adjust the slider.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Please have an option to turn off Motion Blur, literally nearly vomited playing the game. Other than that the game is fine.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
What I do for these games is use the Volume Mixer. Just right-click the little speaker icon in the lower right corner of the desktop, click Open volume mixer, find the app in the list and adjust the slider.
i know that but it's boring to do this way :s and i mean this is basis to put it in option :s

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Have the same quests listed but 77%
Were meant to have yoga outfit in inventory but only have his beach and nightclub ones
Yeah I'm at 76%. I think the yoga outfit is the end but I have no idea where the rest of the content is and the game doesn't tell you. If this is how it's going to be the game seriously need a walkthrough document.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes