KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
some of the uploads are incorrect.
pls check, i extract yet it ask me for location. while i simply copy files into direct location where i want it.
and then... no contents are in there....

Edit:
Previous try uploadhaven

now... Mega

Reactions: Warsteel

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to complete the "You can get to know your new office using the elevator" quest? I can't get Danna to spawn in the lobby at all and I've done the scene with the stripper in the toilets so what else?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So this game have ntr sence but no ntr tags?- -Maybe it has added in the recent vision?
I am thinking maybe wrong game, or they don't know the meaning of those terms? (maybe they talking netori? but game doesn't have cheating tag so dunno).
What NTR?
You seem to have played it BaasB, any idea what that comment might be about?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I am thinking maybe wrong game, or they don't know the meaning of those terms? (maybe they talking netori? but game doesn't have cheating tag so dunno).

You seem to have played it BaasB, any idea what that comment might be about?

I think you can get familiar with someone else's "property" (wife) as he calls it. (no sex with her yet just massage)
other than that didn't see any ntr

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think you can get familiar with someone else's "property" (wife) as he calls it. (no sex with her yet just massage)
other than that didn't see any ntr
Yeah didn't think there was any (at least not yet), otherwise there would be a lot more comments about it.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes