May 8, 2017
I am thinking maybe wrong game, or they don't know the meaning of those terms? (maybe they talking netori? but game doesn't have cheating tag so dunno).

You seem to have played it BaasB, any idea what that comment might be about?
I think they say NTR sense based on the scene in the club with the villain. It is just humiliation and nothing to do with your girls as you go there alone (so absolutely not NTR or NTR-sense as far as I'm concerned). The scene was cringe and seemed out of place in a game on this site, but meh.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think they say NTR sense based on the scene in the club with the villain. It is just humiliation and nothing to do with your girls as you go there alone (so absolutely not NTR or NTR-sense as far as I'm concerned). The scene was cringe and seemed out of place in a game on this site, but meh.
Could you elaborate on that scene?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sure I wanted to be vague as to not have to use spoiler tag but I'll add a spoiler tag and mention what the scene is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...... hmm I see. Does seem like build up for it, but well that scene you just described obviously isn't. More so bait.

So what is the confirmation that it won't go that direction? Cause that character does sound very sus.

jike1233

Oct 22, 2021
I am thinking maybe wrong game, or they don't know the meaning of those terms? (maybe they talking netori? but game doesn't have cheating tag so dunno).

You seem to have played it BaasB, any idea what that comment might be about?
You are right,I don't think the sence means NTR. Maybe the one who I replyed before thinks so.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
some of the uploads are incorrect.
pls check, i extract yet it ask me for location. while i simply copy files into direct location where i want it.
and then... no contents are in there....

Edit:
Previous try uploadhaven

now... Mega
Yep, ditto for me. Part 1 archive from BOTH these links (uploadhaven and mega) has the same data error and cannot unpack. I'll try another link but all the rest will take friggin hours and I generally avoid them like the plague.

hitech1

Jun 14, 2018
Yep, ditto for me. Part 1 archive from BOTH these links (uploadhaven and mega) has the same data error and cannot unpack. I'll try another link but all the rest will take friggin hours and I generally avoid them like the plague.
There are 2 parts to download. Download both files, use WinRar or 7zip to extract because both parts are extracted at the same time. WinRar or 7Zip are smart enough to extract the broken up files.

I had the same error till i figured out there were actually 2 parts to download lol.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If we stop and visit the nightclub in the middle of the motel event (already did the first night at the motel and found Josie on the beach and breakfast with the three women above the pool) does it break the event chain?

The motel commercial disappeared off the quest tracker after the breakfast/brunch discussion where they said they wanted to move to the island.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Wonder if I am the only one who thought Z meant either something about zombies or the Russkies...
Anyway, wondering about the gaming elements in this one. Read the reviews looks as if it is very grindy with few ways to really impact the plot going forward. Would that be correct?

May 8, 2017
Wonder if I am the only one who thought Z meant either something about zombies or the Russkies...
Anyway, wondering about the gaming elements in this one. Read the reviews looks as if it is very grindy with few ways to really impact the plot going forward. Would that be correct?
I 100% thought it was about zombies when I first read the title. With the new teleportation its nowhere near as bad to travel place to place.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes