Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
right now only thing i dont like it there isnt like a teleport place, just the scooter that you can jump from one spot on the island to another, but have to take a boat to another island then run to the scooter then jump to somewhere else, very annoying running around like crazy from island to island

Jan 18, 2021
Couple of things I noticed (If the dev reads these):

When it comes to the fast-travel scooter, I think it should be set up to use E to interact with it, rather than have a menu auto-show up.

Interactions with NPCs needs to be set to who is closest to the center of the screen. I had several times where I would interact with the random people standing around, rather than who I was looking at.

There is apparently some kind of portal into a mirror dimension when you look at the windows of the VW Van at the Motel...

Mini_Alcohol

Dec 24, 2018
if you don't read the story shit you can run through it in about an hour, take the L and just run and click.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
STACK at *Go to Melody studios house 10-32 in the residential area and talk to kami/rachel and danna then go to your room and unpack you staff*

WHERE MY ROOM ?) HELP !!!

use E on all beds and items in dat house)))
Your room in Melody Studio House.

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
I really like the game and enjoy the graphics / animations. I hope to see this go for long and stay interesting and well done. There are only two things I have a hard time getting behind

But I cannot get rid of the feeling that it would be more enjoyable as some renpy based VN. Beside a slightly mushy feeling walking around the constant boat taking, loading screen, going somewhere just to click on something is just annoying to me and breaks the gameplay feeling.

I am not sure how the whole Roxxo and secretary thing will turn out, but it is my absolute least favorable part.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
It has the new version in SVS Comics:
I have not tested!!!

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes