Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I'm confused by this response. Can you please rephrase it if you're willing?
I just mean that just because we can already see a quest in the quest log doesn't mean it will necessarily be completed in the next available game patch.
But to answer you question, they are unfinished quests that you can not progress in until they're put in the game.
Hope that's more clear, sorry.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I just mean that just because we can already see a quest in the quest log doesn't mean it will necessarily be completed in the next available game patch.
But to answer you question, they are unfinished quests that you can not progress in until they're put in the game.
Hope that's more clear, sorry.
Wow, this was an extremely short chapter then. I probably didn't even spend an hour before I couldn't progress.

Alright, thanks, appreciate it.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I will say this game has potential, I wasnt sure how the hybrid 3d and 3cg would work and to be honest I would have been happy with full 3d as the graphics arent bad and would give more views, but it works.

Wouldnt mind seeing this as a early alpha on steam soon so can invest and get auto updates as I dont like patreon models that much.

I am not sure the full direction game is going but would love to have managment aspect of this.

My cons were the island hopping, for simpl fetch quests. Would rather have map for fast travel myself.

Can't wait to see what updates bring.

GTS_Z

Apr 6, 2019
I will say this game has potential, I wasnt sure how the hybrid 3d and 3cg would work and to be honest I would have been happy with full 3d as the graphics arent bad and would give more views, but it works.

Wouldnt mind seeing this as a early alpha on steam soon so can invest and get auto updates as I dont like patreon models that much.

I am not sure the full direction game is going but would love to have managment aspect of this.

My cons were the island hopping, for simpl fetch quests. Would rather have map for fast travel myself.

Can't wait to see what updates bring.

Hi there, thanks for your comment, we have many ideas in mind that we will be adding little by little, for now we have the sex in game system in 3d world, which is in the experimental phase, this map is enabled only for tier 3 patreons, where currently has 4 sex animations in game, and 12 girls you can have sex with, next week we will inform how many new animations will be added and it will be version 5.5
We want to improve the HUD and some other details before bringing it to Steam, but it is within our plans.

Nov 9, 2020
Good game. Moves quickly and the quests are straightforward. I also like how all the girls are wearing almost no clothes. It's the weather, they have to dress that way.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a list of available scenes anywhere? I did the main quest until he bought the new studio and then went to th enight club, is that the end?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is it a harem type game where you can establish a romance with the LIs that interest you? Or, is it a game like fuck them all and then choose one at the end, or not and stay as everyone's fuck friend? Or is it a game where you have to establish a romance with a single LI (or none) and reject the others, unless you want to have dire consequences?

It is to know, I usually like the first type, the second not too much and the third very rarely.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Lol this is first game I played that actually made ya feel dirty for picking a dirty option, but the bad part was when I triggered this I didnt save for a bit so game over kind of sucked but still made me start to think about future options, but no more appeared like that.

ttant

May 7, 2017
got stuck when i need to find a paper on kami's desk.
Only desk i found in the house has no grab-able paper on it... Or is there any other desk ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GTS_Z

Apr 6, 2019
How do I get in the VIP room to talk to roxxo?
You have to go to the night club during the day
Remember that we have a discord, where you can ask questions. this forum is not checked every day.

Patreon:
Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: Digitool

GTS_Z

Apr 6, 2019
Is it a harem type game where you can establish a romance with the LIs that interest you? Or, is it a game like fuck them all and then choose one at the end, or not and stay as everyone's fuck friend? Or is it a game where you have to establish a romance with a single LI (or none) and reject the others, unless you want to have dire consequences?

It is to know, I usually like the first type, the second not too much and the third very rarely.
It's more of a harem type, but some of the girls will be just friends with the right to have sex, also we are working on a sex in game system, which will be casual sex, there will be no renderings in this type of scene, since everything will be in game.

Patreon:
Discord:

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes