Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
sorry this is unfortunate, no matter what i do i cant replicate the issue your having. i just did it 20 times in a row and cant seem to get this to do what yours is. im actually baffled at this o_O ive even tried to break it by getting the drink first before talking to her the first time.
Thanks for trying I dunno what to do but wait for the next release and hope.

Digitool

May 1, 2021
Developers please...

Give me the option to turn off /down the sound!!!!
Allow the mouse Up/Down axis to be reversed.
Release the mouse /keyboard during loading. I have other programs running - please let me use them when you are loading the next scene!

Otherwise, this game shows a lot of promise.

Digitool

May 1, 2021
And...
Playing through again I've just discovered there is an audio exposition when getting off the big boat heading towards the island, - for those of us that are already pissed off with the soundtrack and have turned off the sound please add sub-titles.

Digitool

May 1, 2021
And...
Playing in the pool with Ashley in boxers, get out of the pool & become fully clothed.
Run into the house fully clothed but sit down on the sofa & just in boxers again... continuity?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, it's refreshing seeing an ADULT game where I get to run around areas and talk to people instead of it just being a visual novel. I wanna play more games like it, and would love some recommendations.

Anyways, I'm stuck right now. I'm at the part where you go to your new home that you share with 3 girls, but I can't find the third girl. One's in the kitchen, the one that said that she'd have a drink with you is out on a balcony, but where's the third girl?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hey there, we're glad to share some information with our patreons:
1. We will be releasing chapter 3 by the end of this month.
2. Some bugs fixed and enhancements:
a. Starting a new game will delete any previous progress properly (bug fixed)
b. Sound options in "Options" menu (enhancement)
c. Background opacity for dialogues can be changed (enhancement)
d. MANY NEW INTERACTIONS, this is a feature we've been working for a month now, we really hope you like it (new functionalities)
3. Plus, more girls!

GTS_Z

Apr 6, 2019
Hello everyone.

We are working hard on this new chapter, remember that it is a process and as we obtain more economic resources, we will be able to improve the quality of the project. In this new release we will add more animations and many more things.

We invite you to visit our official Discord channel for support, information, feedback or just to say hi. We will be happy to chat and discuss things further.

Patreon:
Discord:

Have a nice day everyone

Digitool

May 1, 2021
First of all, it's refreshing seeing an ADULT game where I get to run around areas and talk to people instead of it just being a visual novel. I wanna play more games like it, and would love some recommendations.

Anyways, I'm stuck right now. I'm at the part where you go to your new home that you share with 3 girls, but I can't find the third girl. One's in the kitchen, the one that said that she'd have a drink with you is out on a balcony, but where's the third girl?
To the left of the kitchen as you face the kitchen - past the washing machine.

Reactions: TheimmortalP

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

Hey there, we're glad to share some information with our patreons:
1. We will be releasing chapter 3 by the end of this month.
2. Some bugs fixed and enhancements:
a. Starting a new game will delete any previous progress properly (bug fixed)
b. Sound options in "Options" menu (enhancement)
c. Background opacity for dialogues can be changed (enhancement)
d. MANY NEW INTERACTIONS, this is a feature we've been working for a month now, we really hope you like it (new functionalities)
3. Plus, more girls!
Nice! Got a few questions:

Will it be compatible with previous saves?

How long would you say it takess to put out a chapter, how many chapters are planned, and do you think you'll have this game finished by 2024?

Are you gonna try to improve the translation? I like the game, but it's kinda off right now.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I had no problems with the game part 1 or part 2 and am looking forward to part 3.
Part one was 4G
Par two was 4G
however I did not combind them as they both ran as a full demo. Two had serial changes. It's kind of cool to see the work, It almost appears as if the changes being made are done so within the already existing 4G demo. But my background is not in programming. All I know is I really enjoy the story and the game. Looking forward to seeing what my support provides.

Reactions: jptester

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
ebf72d3dc3bc3bbdb2ba70da25e4af03.jpg

Be careful with saving your current gameplay. (i reloaded my old save, and had to redo every thing again) hehehe
630a9ddab58aadef971a5073721a0b7b.png

1 Milf Confirmed :love:
Z Island   02_03_2022 13_36_16.png

1 Sex scene confirmed :love:
Z Island   02_03_2022 12_45_41.png

1 Blue ball scene confirmed :BootyTime:
Z Island   02_03_2022 13_17_38.png

Reactions: Subyan and jptester
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes