ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Last edited:

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
how much futa on female is there? Games often go solo/male on futa route when they do futa corruption

Apr 2, 2018
GapTax and not ntr?:unsure:
Well in search i find other game, but before this i play only his ntr games and don't know that he have other games.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
GapTax and not ntr?:unsure:
Well in search i find other game, but before this i play only his ntr games and don't know that he have other games.
he actually more of a corruption game maker if you play all of his older works till now you'll notice a pattern with all his game some gal or futa due to some circumstances turn into horny slut.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ⓖⓔⓝⓐⓒⓗ

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
huh, Leona from Agent Leona makes an appearance later on, and it's very specifically her as she vaguely references the "Desire" that her organization hunts
guess the Good End is canon

...so what about RaiOhGar...?

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im so lost. i don't know what to do at the beginning. are you supposed to buy the info from the broker? if not who are you supposed to talk to. i talked to everyone but only got the first part of female assault case, the first two parts of suspicions death, and informant at the hotel, oh and queen deena.

Jiinocide

Dec 27, 2022
i want to get the corrupted ending but i have no idea how to "lose control" do any of you guys know?

Reactions: Nyst

m_rons

Oct 26, 2017
Guys how do you remove the character portrait on the right? It's rather distracting when I'm trying to explore the map

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes