nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
Is the information tab on the menu supposed to never update?
I have a feeling that this was borked in the translation.
Edit: never mind, the menu just remember the submenu it was, so I didn't realize the other tabs were the ones getting the new information.

Last edited:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I haven't come across anything in this game that couldn't be solved by "go to all the maps, interact with everyone." If you don't do that, you'll be stuck pretty quickly, since you NEED the clues to be recorded before you are allowed to progress.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I
View attachment 3138301

Overview:
Exwell fights against the evil organization called Viennis,
but gets turned into a futanari.
Can she defeat the villains and recover her original body?
Take control of Rin, the transforming heroine Exwell,
and fight against Viennis and its leader Queen Deena.
But if she gets defeated, violation awaits...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2020-12-30
Developer: GapTax -
Translator: ChubbyCat
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.05
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Translation Only - Ending Branching Condition

View attachment 3138406 View attachment 3138414 View attachment 3138415 View attachment 3138416 View attachment 3138418 View attachment 3138421
I love captain games but no not gonna do futa. It's just a turn off

mintedcoffe

Aug 19, 2019
How do i get Aruna related facilities? I got the information A and B.
If you are still stuck there, the futanari informant in her apartment sell it to you, then read it and a new city will appear. If i understood correctly sometimes another informant might have it depending of your game actions.

mintedcoffe

Aug 19, 2019
That was a fucking great game. A lot of futasub fetishes. One problem i would say is most fetishes appear only once and only on bosses and you need to lose to the boss, sometimes twice to see them, like orgasm denial (first boss the bee lady, second loss). And losing to bosses might lock you from the "good ending". Other than that it have everything: orgasm denial, ball expansion, cock growth, cumflation, futa centaur, femdom, public masturbation, mind control, petrification, exessive cum, humiliation, body transformation, vore, etc.
The other problem is the only futadom is a reocurring optional futa x femboy, other than that there are 3 scenes of "snugle strugle" that are totally optional, if you have a problem with that then better avoid it: nun in a orphanage (don't go after her in the woods), informant in a bar (don't "punish" her for being a brat, the problem is she will sell you information at 20x the price, but you can get all those informations throught exploration), grocery store clerk in the last city (just dont buy her addres information and don't go to her appartment).

If you are a futachad, especially fetish futasub, that's the game.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Based on the description, this is a lose-to-win type game, isn't it?
Some scenes require you to lose. Others don't. Losing mainly contributes to you losing control which I think makes you more likely to rape other women. If you don't lose battles, then you'll mainly just see scenes related to the three good endings instead of the corrupted/normal/bad end.

So, several scenes that don't require you to lose any battles to view. But at least 2 per "boss" fight that you get for losing and possibly other scenes where you're the rapist that that opens up? (You being the rapist may not have anything to do with losing battles. Making assumptions since the 2nd loss is when you "lose control" and I didn't play this very far.

I was about to upload it earlier, but here is a more clean version.

Reactions: Dargondo

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Some scenes require you to lose. Others don't. Losing mainly contributes to you losing control which I think makes you more likely to rape other women. If you don't lose battles, then you'll mainly just see scenes related to the three good endings instead of the corrupted/normal/bad end.

So, several scenes that don't require you to lose any battles to view. But at least 2 per "boss" fight that you get for losing and possibly other scenes where you're the rapist that that opens up? (You being the rapist may not have anything to do with losing battles. Making assumptions since the 2nd loss is when you "lose control" and I didn't play this very far.
Oh okay, so similar to meritocracy of Oni & the Blade then, which is actually a point for this game in the positive because I enjoyed the plot of that game so much that I played it through like, 4 times just for the plot (it was anime as fuck).

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Just wanted to ask if there where any other games where the main character is slowly corrupted by a enemy pretending to be a friend.

syuas

Jun 29, 2018
Thank you I have had this favorited for years and checked by its finally done. The sword knight raisa was good and I know this is gonna be even better.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes