Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
im so lost. i don't know what to do at the beginning. are you supposed to buy the info from the broker? if not who are you supposed to talk to. i talked to everyone but only got the first part of female assault case, the first two parts of suspicions death, and informant at the hotel, oh and queen deena.
Yes, you're supposed to buy the information from the information broker. The game will almost never give you visual cues on who you should talk to next, so your best practice is to talk to everyone on the map, as some of them will give you information for free. The game won't let you solve a case unless you have all of the relevant information.

railrail

May 8, 2023
Too bad there aren't that many rape scenes, I find the defeat scenes quite boring after a few times.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
So looking at the full save, there's an option to become corrupted?
I've gotten most of the collectibles, 0 morality, did the rapes (I think I missed one), but I'm also already at the final boss and from there on there's only two endings available.
If 'lose control' isn't raping or masturbating, then what is?
The only thing I can think of is replaying the game and saving the rapes for last, so that defeating the bosses doesn't push her reputation back up.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
im actually stuck after killing the bat artist... where tf am i supposed to go:
Go to the bar where you first went to get the key card duplicated. The lady there'll put you on the path to the final boss.

Is there a way to hide the huge av in the middle of the screen or make it smaller ?
Can I hide exwell's body from the right part of the screen?
While you cannot hide the character portrait, it doesn't really matter once you realize the game will never cover anything important with it. At most it'll cover some npcs you can find just by walking right, and never on combat maps.
After a while you'll stop noticing.

Lemme guess, the only kinds of TFs are turning the MC into a Futa, right?
Yes, the MC gets turned into a futanari first thing into the game. All the bosses you fight are also transformed humans, though you do not get to see them change. There's a slug woman, spider woman, even some kind of bondage centaur cyborg woman.

How do you make the character lose control?
I would like to know this too. Perhaps it means getting restrained three times in a boss battle?

TantortheHoly

Oct 17, 2017
How do you make the character lose control?
this is only a guess but if you lose to a boss a second time after a second scene with them you transform further and kill them. Against the centaur lady if you lose twice it counts as a win, but against others like the artist it's a game over.

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
What's the mind control content here? Is it just standard "losing control to horniness" deal?

Tenzen21

Apr 19, 2018
this is only a guess but if you lose to a boss a second time after a second scene with them you transform further and kill them. Against the centaur lady if you lose twice it counts as a win, but against others like the artist it's a game over.
You're correct, I just finished testing on one of the bosses.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
What's the mind control content here? Is it just standard "losing control to horniness" deal?
Very little. It's mostly corruption/the temptations of having a cock. One or two bosses have mind control game overs.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So what do all the variables like the public trust, etc. actually do? Do I need to pay attention to them to get specific endings or something, or no?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes