SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
...Do people actually put themselves in the cuck's shoes? Why? Like if you hate NTR, then why even bother? This is not going to be a game where they sing songs and hold hands and make friendship bracelets.
Not my cup of tea, but it's a complicated discussion. I hate NTR and I too can't understand the appeal of self inserting as the cuck. But is similar to any fetish, I guess. I don't like scat and don't understand people who do, but I guess it's their business. So I just stay away from products like this. There are a lot of good VNs and RPGM games that are pretty good that don't have that cursed tag. I guess we show our love by supporting said games. If this game had a pure and faithful route I'd totally do it btw.

Reactions: Kaneki12 and Rethos
Feb 2, 2019
...Do people actually put themselves in the cuck's shoes? Why? Like if you hate NTR, then why even bother? This is not going to be a game where they sing songs and hold hands and make friendship bracelets.
Not my cup of tea, but it's a complicated discussion. I hate NTR and I too can't understand the appeal of self inserting as the cuck. But is similar to any fetish, I guess. I don't like scat and don't understand people who do, but I guess it's their business. So I just stay away from products like this. There are a lot of good VNs and RPGM games that are pretty good that don't have that cursed tag. I guess we show our love by supporting said games. If this game had a pure and faithful route I'd totally do it btw.
First for grayking666 : You can play faithful, without cuckold in the game.

second, for the two of you: :)
It can be 2 fetishes and not only one.

The Masochist fetish if you put yourself in the shoes of the good male character. Seeing your woman with another guy.
Or the Sadist fetish if you don't put yourself in his shoes and want to see him desperate...

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know a way to unlock the full gallery? If not does anyone have a full gallery save? Thanks in advance.

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
First for grayking666 : You can play faithful, without cuckold in the game.

second, for the two of you: :)
It can be 2 fetishes and not only one.

The Masochist fetish if you put yourself in the shoes of the good male character. Seeing your woman with another guy.
Or the Sadist fetish if you don't put yourself in his shoes and want to see him desperate...
I used to enjoy netori a lot. Putting yourself as the guy who does the ntr was nice, but I got to the conclusion that it isn't a healthy fetish. So I just avoid everything related altogether. Again, if you like it, go for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blortz
Feb 2, 2019
I used to enjoy netori a lot. Putting yourself as the guy who does the ntr was nice, but I got to the conclusion that it isn't a healthy fetish. So I just avoid everything related altogether. Again, if you like it, go for it.
I don't like any of the two. I can read, play, watch it only if we don't see the good guy too long on the screen and don't see very much the bond between the girl and her boyfriend. if it's too visible, I just can't bear it. I don't have problem with rape and such... (in fantasy ==> not in reality, of course!) but seeing a relationship broken... I can't bear it. I empathize too much with the good guy and the girl. I'm not a masochist so no pleasure being in the good guy shoes. I'm a sadist. But I take no pleasure in watching the bond of the people being mercilessly crushed by some scum... ;)

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
This game is totally shit in ntr aspect, there is no feelings at all, just a elf getting molested at some works. They put a husband at the beginning of the game just to baiting ntr fans.
Kagura Games has some many good projects and they choose a game that was little accepted by the western community to give priority, why? WHY KAGURA? Give us knights of messiah ALREADY! i'm holding myself to play this game since you annouced ALMOST A YEAR AGO please don't be a mangagamer 2.0

westside69

Dec 12, 2017
This game is totally shit in ntr aspect, there is no feelings at all, just a elf getting molested at some works. They put a husband at the beginning of the game just to baiting ntr fans.
Kagura Games has some many good projects and they choose a game that was little accepted by the western community to give priority, why? WHY KAGURA? Give us knights of messiah ALREADY! i'm holding myself to play this game since you annouced ALMOST A YEAR AGO please don't be a mangagamer 2.0
Knights of messiah isn't any better if you acually enjoy good NTR\

D

Deleted member 119819

Its not like you got good translations of full games that often. Most western games are 0.0.0.0.0.12abcdonatetomypatreon;3 garbage. Well and you can actually ignore the cuck. For example I'm not into NTR but I do like maids and there are scenes where Zefira works as a maid. Also of course there is the option to do the pure run.
Generally speaking I think the NTR crowd is a very small crowd, that is just willing to pay a lot more money than others. Similar to furries!

D

Deleted member 119819

Imagine coming to a ntr game thread knowingly and still complain about cuckness, stupidity at its finest.
Not at all, NTR is just a part of it, a very sad one but hey if there is a option to largely ignore it. I do use it. Which is the case in this game for example. It would be a much better game however without any NTR at all.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
i expect more than this from Kagura Games, just somehow i feel these latest games aren't that good and kinda bad. I love those first games they translated like Makina, Slave's Sword, Treasure Hunter Claire, or Seed of Evil for example.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Knights of messiah isn't any better if you acually enjoy good NTR\
Knights of messiah starts as a good ntrpg game and turns into a netorase near the midle to the end, sure, is not like avantgarde or やさぐれ喫煙所 games but is enjoyable to play and the cricle has a ton of fans on this side of the globe(thanks to m1zuki)is much better for business if you stop to think about and they are delaying too much.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes