눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018

I don't know what the artist is doing as he just decided to split the reward up and sent out the first character out of the three. I am not sure if we will still get the reward as a monthly pack or is it gonna be split up so I decided to just leave it here.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
August Reward(1 out of 3)

I don't know what the artist is doing as he just decided to split the reward up and sent out the first character out of the three. I am not sure if there will still get the reward as a monthly pack or is it gonna be split up so I decided to just leave it here.
I can wait it out. Do you know the reason behind it?

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
, I was away for a few days so this is a bit late(pc fan decided to go poof, had to replace it), there will still be a monthly pack as reward, I am posting the recent one here if ppl can't wait

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
G41, I was away for a few days so this is a bit late(pc fan decided to go poof, had to replace it), there will still be a monthly pack as reward, I am posting the recent one here if ppl can't wait
Thank for the share this and now we're missing one more set for July. If there will still be a monthly packs why is he's sending them out individuals at a time instead of the whole pack? I can understand if he'd need more time reviewing the content for errors before sending then. However, the time he'd sending them will slowing down his progress for the next month pack.

Cheese9888

Aug 24, 2021
By any chance could anyone upload the Elaina (Majo no Tabitabi) ones somewhere? Its pretty much the only one im affter :/ Dont really wanna download all the 7gb just for it

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
By any chance could anyone upload the Elaina (Majo no Tabitabi) ones somewhere? Its pretty much the only one im affter :/ Dont really wanna download all the 7gb just for it
If I know what month that set was posted I might help you on that.