• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YouReadThisWrong

Aug 25, 2021
Anyone knows which month is one from? Link for it would be appreciated but just knowing the year/month helps a lot.

DreamyMagician

Aug 29, 2021
Could anyone please upload the Ptilopsis ones somewhere? They are the July 2020 reward.

My internet giving me trouble downloading the whole 2020 pack (And hers are pretty much the only ones im interested in) so if anyone could upload those i would appreciate it!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Could anyone please upload the Ptilopsis ones somewhere? They are the July 2020 reward.

My internet giving me trouble downloading the whole 2020 pack (And hers are pretty much the only ones im interested in) so if anyone could upload those i would appreciate it!

Reactions: DreamyMagician

nevrghonnagivuup

Sep 3, 2020
This thread is rarely updated, if ever. You have better chances on imageboards, since he sends rewards in pms so they're not on kemono.party.
i am not really good in finding good stuff like that, can you reccomend me some website where you can find a lot of leaked hentai stuff

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Found the December Elaina reward online.
Here it is:

MEGA

Encryption key is:
lt7J-MxMqlQEgHtoASVXbQcxnl6rjFENM-AmsEqb5uo
I was getting confused with this because Dec is gonna have 4 characters(in order of highest vote): Eris-Mushoku Tensei, Keqing-Genshin Impact, Admiral Hipper-Azur Lane with Elaine as Bonus reward. I thought you somehow had the bonus reward for Dec.

Anyway the OP updated with full quality now