Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Yeah it's a bit buggy. It was crashing or should I say resetting my video screen. Not sure what the problem was.

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
Is this a multiverse ? The first story Zeno is a bad guy, the 2nd he seems all right and 3rd a potentially good guy.

henkdetijd

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks man! (y) Great game so far. Sometimes the menu is kinda buggy, but I give you a 9/10 for this game till now. I honestly don't understand the negative comments as this is a new take (paths) on a niche genre (willingly but not). Keep up the good work. Dirty Laundry is my favorite storyline. :sneaky: Can't wait for the next part already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chemical Fire

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The renders looks amazing, really incredible! but apparently it's still very new so i'm guessing based on the download size there's not a lot of content, so i'll be back in a year

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Hi,

I have a problem when I run the game.
I can see a windows with a progress bar and the image shows me a exclamation, the window close and the app not run.

Exists some log where can I read which is the problem?

thanks
You can try to read the Player Log in - Users\"yourUser"\AppData\LocalLow\ChemicalFire

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Is this a multiverse ? The first story Zeno is a bad guy, the 2nd he seems all right and 3rd a potentially good guy.
No, they are all in the same universe. It's just not in chronological order.
As times goes by, the character evolution will be clear.
(At the moment in chronological order: Brain, Cinderella, Dirty Laundry)

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
Really liked it!! Art is extremely well done!! Love the short story format of it.

I was thinking of doing the same thing with my story...break it out into small vignettes/chapters which allows the player to enjoy some great scenes without having to worry about all of the grind and filler of putting a giant story together.

Sothacil

Aug 23, 2017
Nice game, but I have a question. Does the tree represent what avaible content there is or the projected complete story ? It's a bit unclear.

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
Maybe my message will save some user on Mac . ( mac M1 Big sur 11.6 )

At first i couldn't launch the game , it said " you dont have permission to launch this app " . Even if i had the permission when i cliked on " show info ".

But i found the solution .

so you have to open the terminal and then type : chmod +x

And drag next to it ( dont forget to let a space after the x ) the file located in the MacOS folder of your zenos anthology app .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
At first i couldn't launch the game , it said " you dont have permission to launch this app " . Even if i had the permission when i cliked on " show info ".
It depends where you saved the game. Apple tries to make macOS more secure by removing all executing permission from not verified applications. Many programs will give you a "no permission" pop-up message if the program/game isn't either verified or stored in your "Application" folder.

I have seen many Mac user that couldn't launch Unity-based games anymore after they upgraded to Catalina.

Reactions: Chemical Fire
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes