bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
It depends where you saved the game. Apple tries to make macOS more secure by removing all executing permission from not verified applications. Many programs will give you a "no permission" pop-up message if the program/game isn't either verified or stored in your "Application" folder.

I have seen many Mac user that couldn't launch Unity-based games anymore after they upgraded to Catalina.
Oh ok , my game was just in my download folder , didn't know that putting in it in the application folder would change the permission setting .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
great quality, hot blonde milf! but i can't read out how the guy looks or how old he is. i am more into ugly old guys with hot women if he is a smooth young guy idk... if its just pov maybe ^^

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Nice game, but I have a question. Does the tree represent what avaible content there is or the projected complete story ? It's a bit unclear.
They do represent the complete episode. So some nodes in the tree are not reachable at the moment (but I think is cool that you can look at them and anticipate what is going to come next).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I hope we can focus on getting one story fully finished. Love what's here, it'd be nice to have at least one complete.

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
The game is really great. I am sure it will be a top game in the future, but 3 stories is a lot of work, don't get burned out, Chemical Fire, like many game creators do.

I think it would probably be wiser to just focus on the first character (dirty laundry) for now, which is also the best story.

Good luck. :)

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
With this quality, those really interesting stories, and super hot women, please make a proper animations for the sex scenes and I believe the game will sky-rocket after that... Wish you success, this really have great potential !

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
They do represent the complete episode. So some nodes in the tree are not reachable at the moment (but I think is cool that you can look at them and anticipate what is going to come next).
An indication would be nice of what is actually in the game. For instance, I was looking for a way not to intervene in the second story, but I was never able to get an option not to intervene. Nothing indicates that I must wait for the next version, like in the first story. So now that you've said that, I can assume that maybe it's just not possible not to intervene, meaning people will waste time and get frustrated by the game because they are looking for something that cannot be found.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes