Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
I freeze also I can only run it with Patch and Run
Hey, sorry to hear that. Does it freeze on the start or somewhere else? Can you hear any music?
And can you tell me more about your system? OS, Specifics (cpu, ram, gcard, maybe model of your machine).
I'd like to reproduce the bug.

Thank you so much :)

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Milf is amazing, but Unity not so much, put this game in vn ren'py, also 6 save slots kinda meh.
p.s- good luck in future.
Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm developing in Unity because of some planes I have for the game. Hope the gameplay it's not too painful. I'll try to improve it until it's not going to bother anyone used to ren'py (me included).
I'll add more slots (around 20) in the very near future. :)

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm developing in Unity because of some planes I have for the game. Hope the gameplay it's not too painful. I'll try to improve it until it's not going to bother anyone used to ren'py (me included).
I'll add more slots (around 20) in the very near future. :)
it doesn't change the fact that you are doing a good job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chemical Fire

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Also in my opinion it has good potential, but I think, such short updates (a few minutes of play) discourage many from following it constantly.
Let's hope something changes ...
Yep it could be true, I just discovered it so for a 0.2 I thought there was more content and... nope. I was very good but too short (I'm still talking about the game eh haha!). But I'll follow it for sure but I don't know about playing every update if it's 5 minutes long. Anyway, good luck for the dev because it looks very nice, like better than most games out there, keep the good work going and I'm sure people will wait nicely. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chemical Fire

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Also in my opinion it has good potential, but I think, such short updates (a few minutes of play) discourage many from following it constantly.
Let's hope something changes ...
I'm with you.
I manage to make 100/120 shots per month. I'm sure I'll be able to deliver more substantial updates over time.
In the meantime, I'll try to give you the best bit of game possible with each release. :)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm with you.
I manage to make 100/120 shots per month. I'm sure I'll be able to deliver more substantial updates over time.
In the meantime, I'll try to give you the best bit of game possible with each release. :)
I didn't mean to force you, everyone does what they can, it seems logical, first of all the developers themselves must have fun, but it was a consideration, if it goes on like this I have no problems, for my part I will continue to play it when I think there is enough content (even after three, four or more updates) to evaluate it and possibly have fun because, for me, playing like this seems like an calvary.
Nothing against it, do your job and good luck.
And thanks for interacting with us, I already appreciate this more than anything.

Last edited:

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I didn't mean to force you, everyone does what they can, it seems logical, first of all the developers themselves must have fun, but it was a consideration, if it goes on like this I have no problems, for my part I will continue to play it when I think there is enough content (even after three, four or more updates) to evaluate it and possibly have fun because, for me, playing like this seems like an calvary.
Nothing against it, do your job and good luck.
And thanks for interacting with us, I already appreciate this more than anything.
contact is very important

dlord

Sep 10, 2018
The Mac version doesn't work of MacBook Air M1 (apple Silicon processor).
It just says "Cannot open" (it's not the thing about security, I run all Ren'py games without problems)
I also can access the packages's content.

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
The Mac version doesn't work of MacBook Air M1 (apple Silicon processor).
It just says "Cannot open" (it's not the thing about security, I run all Ren'py games without problems)
I also can access the packages's content.
Thank you for reporting the issue. And thank you for the details. (y)
I'm already looking around to find a solution.

Reactions: dlord
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes