john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I tried to run this on my m1 mac and nothing happen :(
Did you spent all your money on the Mac and have to cut back by using crappy internet connection?

You should keep trying to run the compressed version, which I presume to be the Windows PC version on you M1 MAC and let us know if it'll works(y)

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Did you spent all your money on the Mac and have to cut back by using crappy internet connection?

You should keep trying to run the compressed version, which I presume to be the Windows PC version on you M1 MAC and let us know if it'll works(y)
My brother in christ, there is clearly a .app in the archive. .app files are MacOS applications.

I tried to run this on my m1 mac and nothing happen :(
I'd try downloading RenPy itself, and dragging the folder into there. Should run even if something's screwed up with the dependencies themselves, as long as none of the game code is missing.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Didn't care enough to download and check which is why I said presume as it was not stated which version was compressed.

The app file could be left over files from when the compressor did the compressing, so having a app in the archive isn't really conclusive.

But my point still stands.

You have money for a MAC but you are going to cheap out on internet speed and make it hard on yourself, by using a third party version of the game instead of the one from the developer?

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
you are going to cheap out on internet speed and make it hard on yourself, by using a third party version of the game instead of the one from the developer?
Yeah, to be honest, I don't quite get that either. But hey, whatever floats their boat. Maybe they got the mac for free as a hand-me-down or something, or there's just crappy internet wherever they are. Who knows.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes