kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Never played the game, wanna give it a try but i have 2 questions.
1.Is rape(scene/choice) avoidable?
2.Does Cheating tag here mean ntr/cuck?

i don't wanna debate game direction, just wanna know this two things because i straight avoid game with rape and ntr.

many thanks for any reply.
i would like to know this to

Reactions: fpsgamer
Nov 7, 2021
Forgive me if I'm wrong. I believe the story is progressed through polls, so I'm willing to bet an overwhelming majority voted to be in a relationship with anne. That being said, it looks as the developer is fleshing out one path first and then has plans to go back and make new paths. I'm basing this on several of the TBD sections withing the walkthrough sections and such.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I waited till now to play so I could get more of an immersion. The waiting wasn't easy, but it will be worth it. :sneaky:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Never played the game, wanna give it a try but i have 2 questions.
1.Is rape(scene/choice) avoidable?
2.Does Cheating tag here mean ntr/cuck?

i don't wanna debate game direction, just wanna know this two things because i straight avoid game with rape and ntr.

many thanks for any reply.
1. The rape happens in the "Dirty Laundry" episode and no, it's not avoidable but if you make the less rapey choices, she practically goads Zeno (the MC) into doing it. Also, it's not a realistic depiction of rape at all, she loves every second and it becomes consensual in the end.
2. Nope. Zeno has sex with a married woman.

Edit: Technically, you can avoid raping her by leaving the door open but that leads to a game over so it doesn't count. You have to close the door to continue the story.

View attachment 2548311 are these tags already working? or which one? :unsure:
Cheating tag should be here now, Lauren fucked Zeno in the "Handcuffs" episode (she's married) and he didn't rape her this time. One of the girls (Anne) is a virgin and there's a couple of episodes about her but there isn't any actual sex with her yet, though it does get close. There's no anal or group sex yet and i don't remember any titfucking either.

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
1. The rape happens in the "Dirty Laundry" episode and no, it's not avoidable but if you make the less rapey choices, she practically goads Zeno (the MC) into doing it. Also, it's not a realistic depiction of rape at all, she loves every second and it becomes consensual in the end.
2. Nope. Zeno has sex with a married woman.

Edit: Technically, you can avoid raping her by leaving the door open but that leads to a game over so it doesn't count. You have to close the door to continue the story.

Cheating tag should be here now, Lauren fucked Zeno in the "Handcuffs" episode (she's married) and he didn't rape her this time. One of the girls (Anne) is a virgin and there's a couple of episodes about her but there isn't any actual sex with her yet, though it does get close. There's no anal or group sex yet and i don't remember any titfucking either.
Many thanks brother.

Reactions: hysepReC

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well all i can say is .. damn i love this game .. vn whatever you wanna call it .... awesome completely awesome ..

P.S. thats the way i wanna die ..... but i'll have a huge fucking smile on my face , when they come take me away :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this game is just getting harder and harder to keep checking on
but I guess I download every 3 uploads to see if the one story i prefer have moved on :eek:

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes