Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Recognising a lot of, if not all of, the art here from Haramase Simulator. Is this the same dev and if not, do they have permission to use that art?

Not that I'm morally grandstanding on a piracy website, just wondering.
The last sentence made me laugh hard, thanks.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ah Mizuryu Kei, the king of fucked silly faces.

The description about MC finding love is funny for anyone who has read the mangas. Since Kurumi really is her mother's daughter after all.

Jun 13, 2017
>Mizuryu Kei
One note artist that can't do anything other than turbo sluts with constant ahegao faces. Better of just checking the gallery on sadpanda
But kind sir! What if we like turbo sluts?
Also the setups can be kinda fun, the entire family is utterly dysfunctional in being crazy and obsessed and poor Kurumi trying to keep at bay the most fucked up heritage.

And mostly failing, but that's the fun.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Ah Mizuryu Kei, the king of fucked silly faces.

The description about MC finding love is funny for anyone who has read the mangas. Since Kurumi really is her mother's daughter after all.
Is it the same one as the one that I posted? They really do lookalike I mean her daughter and mother looks exactly the same as the one in the OP and In the hentai If it wasn't for the Queen Bee animation's you would recognize them but man they really messed the animation for it

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
Right I remember now this is it
View attachment 1506395

Shikiyoku INFINITE

No wonder it looks familiar It was made or I don't know by Queen Bee xD The animations looks different from the game but it's no doubt It's this one they just changed the animations
Maybe, it's unclear. Just about anything with art from Mizuryu Kei/Alice no Takarabako is going to look pretty much identical. They've got a very distinctive artstyle, but all their work follows that same style with the same general hyper-slutty women. They're like AC/DC, but with hentai instead of music.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
What did they do with the story and where does this protagonist come from? The original story was entirely about the family being a bunch of sluts who have bareback orgies all the time. There was no male protagonist in the original.
I liked the manga but I really don't want to play as a cuck. I'm surprised that there is no NTR tag on this one, considering Mizuryu Kei's usual repertoire. I'm willing to bet it's just untagged.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Maybe, it's unclear. Just about anything with art from Mizuryu Kei/Alice no Takarabako is going to look pretty much identical. They've got a very distinctive artstyle, but all their work follows that same style with the same general hyper-slutty women. They're like AC/DC, but with hentai instead of music.
Now that you mentioned it yeah it did have the same artstyle So what's the difference between those 2 artist then?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Could recognize Mizuryu Kei art right away, those slut-silly faces are one of the kind. There was time when i liked her/his work but it got boring after time. The characters all look the same face wise and in black&white format hairs/eyes coloring doesn't help.
Now for VN format the problem is gonna be story, i bet its as nukige as it gets.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
If I'm looking at it correctly, this visual novel came out 2 years before Haramase Simulator, so if anyone is stealing it's the developer of that.
VNDB has a repurposed art tag for some games, and i know for a fact that game had it. Hell, i even recognized most of the characters in that thing. So yeah, that is indeed the case.

Reactions: Sarica

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
Now that you mentioned it yeah it did have the same artstyle So what's the difference between those 2 artist then?
No idea, all you posted was a cover image for a game I've never heard of. Considering the artist, the consistent artstyle doesn't tell us much. They might be two games based on the same manga, or they might be based on two different manga done by the same group. Sadpanda has a Shikiyoku Infinite manga, but there's not an English version, so I can't tell what the "plot" (for lack of a better term) is and whether it's different from this one.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No idea, all you posted was a cover image for a game I've never heard of. Considering the artist, the consistent artstyle doesn't tell us much. They might be two games based on the same manga, or they might be based on two different manga done by the same group. Sadpanda has a Shikiyoku Infinite manga, but there's not an English version, so I can't tell what the "plot" (for lack of a better term) is and whether it's different from this one.
Sorry about that the reason why I posted this is because it had the same artstyle in the OP and I instantly recognize the one from that image So you don't watch hentai but play hentai? Not trying to be offensive here but just curious

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes