chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Sorry about that the reason why I posted this is because it had the same artstyle in the OP and I instantly recognize the one from that image So you don't watch hentai but play hentai? Not trying to be offensive here but just curious
Okay, so here's where the confusion is. Mizuryu Kei is a hentai artist, he made a series of h-manga about a slutty mom and her three slutty daughters. This series was adapted to a hentai anime by Queen Bee. And now it's been adapted into a hentai game by DwarfSoft.

If you look at the cover image you posted, you can see it actually says "Mizuryu Kei Presents" in the corner. He's the original author.

So this would be like if Disney made a new Spider-Man cartoon series, and you said "Wait how come they're just ripping off that Sony movie starring Andrew Garfield!".

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Okay, so here's where the confusion is. Mizuryu Kei is a hentai artist, he made a series of h-manga about a slutty mom and her three slutty daughters. This series was adapted to a hentai anime by Queen Bee. And now it's been adapted into a hentai game by DwarfSoft.

If you look at the cover image you posted, you can see it actually says "Mizuryu Kei Presents" in the corner. He's the original author.

So this would be like if Disney made a new Spider-Man cartoon series, and you said "Wait how come they're just ripping off that Sony movie starring Andrew Garfield!".
Well I don't know which one is ripping one of the game or hentai anime LOL Hahahaha But yeah gotta admit tho Bunny walker made it look worse

FableSE

Oct 7, 2017
CG RIP link not working. Can access the download page but it crashes afterward when you hit download.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
CG RIP link not working. Can access the download page but it crashes afterward when you hit download.
Yeah, there's some issue with ANONFILES for now. I'll add another host in a few minutes.

Reactions: FableSE

M'95

May 17, 2019
I have a qhd ( 1440p ) monitor and full screen is not working correctly, I can play windowed, but viewscreen is way too smal.

Anyone have a sollution?

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Is there a consistent name for the series containing that mom/daughter pair? I've never found an actual name for it. I've only seen bits and pieces of it and im always missing inbetween chapters. I know for a fact there's parts of it that I haven't read

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Is this VN has gameplay at all?
Or is it just a Kinetic Novel (linear)?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
so the overview is complete BS? "Will he make these nymphomaniacs his own personal harem or find a wife in the process? The choice is yours."
More or less yes, you can choose who you want but that won't change much, endings of each character come together at the end.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
100% Choices:

Play through 1​
  • 1st floor bedroom
  • 1st floor living room
  • On your own
  • 1st floor kitchen
Play through 2​
  • 1st floor hallway
  • 1st floor living room
  • Together
  • 2nd floor bedroom
Play through 3​
  • 2nd floor top right
  • 1st floor hallway
  • Check on
  • 1st floor living room
  • Pick an enka
Play through 4​
  • 2nd floor bottom left
  • 2nd floor
  • Check on
  • 1st floor living room
  • Pick an anime
Play through 5​
  • 1st floor hallway
  • 2nd floor
  • On your own
  • 1st floor living room
  • Pick an enka

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
A doubt, and what is incest? or the translation is wrong or what? the MC is not supposed to be related.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is it the same one as the one that I posted? They really do lookalike I mean her daughter and mother looks exactly the same as the one in the OP and In the hentai If it wasn't for the Queen Bee animation's you would recognize them but man they really messed the animation for it
Yes, same artist. It's a whole series of manga, mainly revolving around a mom and two older daughters being perverted turbo-sluts and the third, youngest daughter trying to keep her turbo-slut DNA at bay. And always failing miserably. The anime is based on that

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone else having trouble launching it? When I launch the exe it actually disappears, I'd have guessed my antivirus was the culprit but it never deletes anything silently.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes