Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
That is exactly what the hentai based on the Mother and kurumi is about, who would have preferred that they follow that story, and that the Player decides if he is corrupted or not ... in the Hentai it was very "strange" because his resistance ... fell from one moment to the next without much explanation, but I'm not going to ask a lot from a Hentai that has 15 minutes to develop the story, instead a game is a lost opportunity to explore other possibilities ... I say practically all 4 are clones. .. that's why I only tried 2 routes .... if there were more variety of girls it would be better ... everything was going more or less well until the obligatory "orgy", there and I didn't even want to continue ...
Yeah I know about the doujin, which is what the game should've just followed but actually give different outcomes to Kurumi's decisions. Have a "Happy End" where she ends up normal and gets with a dude who can satisfy her libido without her needing to cheat, have a "Bad End" where she and her family all end up as breeding sows for some sex club, have a "True End" where it just follows the doujin. But I mean it is a Mizuryu Kei work and most women he draws can't stick to one dick so it was inevitable.

Did you see the description? It is a total bait, when it implicitly implies that you could get one out of that situation because you are "well equipped", but in the end it is all an illusion because in the orgy they enter anyone ... I would have liked a skip to that last and direct to the epilogue ... it was not to my liking.
Yeah the description of the game for people unfamiliar with a Mizuryu Kei work is pretty shitty and gives an illusion of choice that you can somehow 'tame' any of the characters. But to anyone who can recognize Mizuryu Kei art style they knew there was no chance of them being the MC's personal/private slut. The MC is just creating more sluts who will be exposed to their mother's lifestyle and end up like becoming sluts themselves. If anything if the game was hell bent on having a male MC they should've just flat out made it the son/brother of the girls. That way he's grown up with their "slut lifestyle" and he knows they're just holes to bang and there's illusion of love involved.

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah I know about the doujin, which is what the game should've just followed but actually give different outcomes to Kurumi's decisions. Have a "Happy End" where she ends up normal and gets with a dude who can satisfy her libido without her needing to cheat, have a "Bad End" where she and her family all end up as breeding sows for some sex club, have a "True End" where it just follows the doujin. But I mean it is a Mizuryu Kei work and most women he draws can't stick to one dick so it was inevitable.

Yeah the description of the game for people unfamiliar with a Mizuryu Kei work is pretty shitty and gives an illusion of choice that you can somehow 'tame' any of the characters. But to anyone who can recognize Mizuryu Kei art style they knew there was no chance of them being the MC's personal/private slut. The MC is just creating more sluts who will be exposed to their mother's lifestyle and end up like becoming sluts themselves. If anything if the game was hell bent on having a male MC they should've just flat out made it the son/brother of the girls. That way he's grown up with their "slut lifestyle" and he knows they're just holes to bang and there's illusion of love involved.

IF the description gives other possible outcomes, in which one is obviously impossible, making a nympho harem is impossible to maintain ... that's why I would have liked that at least he could have made one of them his personal nymphomaniac. I still remember that I couldn't handle a nympho for more than a week ... I can't handle 4 ... you don't have lives for that ...

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Spoilers:

About the pregnancies in the endings ... it gives more confusion than satisfaction, I say in the orgy "party" they put liters and liters of semen inside ... for that, it is better not to put those images ...

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yes, same artist. It's a whole series of manga, mainly revolving around a mom and two older daughters being perverted turbo-sluts and the third, youngest daughter trying to keep her turbo-slut DNA at bay. And always failing miserably. The anime is based on that
Yeah I figured they the same names but the animation is the only thing that's different xD

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
I'll be honest. I wanna be fuck like this. The mom is a bit like me. Even down to her likeness. It scary and amusing when I first read the doujin. I thought wait. Why am I in there?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Recognising a lot of, if not all of, the art here from Haramase Simulator. Is this the same dev and if not, do they have permission to use that art?

Not that I'm morally grandstanding on a piracy website, just wondering.
I'm guessing someone answered you already, but Haremase is just some 4chan group project or something, AFAIK. What I do know is that they are the ones using stolen art from a shitload of different VNs in case it wasn't obvious by the different art styles within that game.

Feb 21, 2020
I will summarize the history of the 2 finals that I took but no matter what girl you choose and the decisions you have made ... at the end there is a farewell "party" where an orgy is set up, where you have to see how they are fucked. all ... it "feels" a glimpse of NTR if you "create" a bond with one of them ... but they tell you from the beginning that they are nymphomaniacs ... they fuck with anyone they come across ... so you couldn't consider it NTR because they are not in a relationship with you ... it feels like but it's not really ...
How disgusting, what a waste of time. thanks for saving time.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I hate orgies ... what is the point of seeing many penises on the screen fucking a 1 woman?
I think if that last "Party" could have been avoided, I'd even look like Vanilla. Because at least the girl you are fucking is not seen fucking with others except the party ... the other thing that is a mistake or laziness, is the final stretch of the story is 95% the same no matter the route you have chosen Kurumi will want to go to the same university as you, even if you haven't talked to her after the first fucking, when I saw him on his route I thought it was because you spent "time" with her, but the same thing happened on the other routes, so meh ...

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Do you know how to unlock the last image of the post where are the images? It's the only one I didn't get.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Which is why Im whacking off this first and then proceed to the Vanilla one that also got released afterwards. Thank you for posting this fuck NNN, My dick my rules.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes