Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
pfft, when pigs fucking fly.
I thought Mizuryu Kei made at least one vanilla-ish doujin since even some NTR artists have made one. But I checked and it's literally all slut or NTR with Mizuryu. Only one that seems like the girls might not be turbo sluts is an incest one where the son realizes his mom and sis wearing exhibitionist clothes is not normal, so if that character had that self awareness and didn't mention them being sluts isn't normal they probably weren't fucking everyone in town.

Funny thing I saw in doujins related to the family in this game is that they're described like Slaanesh and anyone that interacts with them closely gets dyed/corrupted by their sluttiness. The business woman slut trains a new female co-worker in their job and then the newbie instantly fucks everyone in the company.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I thought Mizuryu Kei made at least one vanilla-ish doujin since even some NTR artists have made one. But I checked and it's literally all slut or NTR with Mizuryu. Only one that seems like the girls might not be turbo sluts is an incest one where the son realizes his mom and sis wearing exhibitionist clothes is not normal, so if that character had that self awareness and didn't mention them being sluts isn't normal they probably weren't fucking everyone in town.

Funny thing I saw in doujins related to the family in this game is that they're described like Slaanesh and anyone that interacts with them closely gets dyed/corrupted by their sluttiness. The business woman slut trains a new female co-worker in their job and then the newbie instantly fucks everyone in the company.
It really makes me proud why I chose Khorne instead of Slaneesh.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
No idea, all you posted was a cover image for a game I've never heard of. Considering the artist, the consistent artstyle doesn't tell us much. They might be two games based on the same manga, or they might be based on two different manga done by the same group. Sadpanda has a Shikiyoku Infinite manga, but there's not an English version, so I can't tell what the "plot" (for lack of a better term) is and whether it's different from this one.
....but there is an english version? Just search up mizuryu kei on a big hentai manga site and it should pop up.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Synopsis of the last few pages:

Average F95zone user: Asking what the game is about, whether there is NTR, whether ntr is avoidable etc.

Me and other men of culture: Instantly recognized the art and characters, where they're from, knew what we were in for.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes