Mar 27, 2021
Seems good, not a fan of sluts but well who am I to judge, at least for me the slut thing is much better when they become like that thanks to the mc and not before encountering him.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, one of the women is a cousin of the MC's mother. The older one.
All the time they mentioned something about her, he was the son of her best friend, they didn't say anything about cousins: S

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Seems good, not a fan of sluts but well who am I to judge, at least for me the slut thing is much better when they become like that thanks to the mc and not before encountering him.
And if ... at least one should let it get corrupted ... I mean, I'm not going to ask that you all be virgin or inexperienced, but at least one ... if it doesn't seem that all 4 are clones with different hair ... .

Reactions: Schrödinger1801
Aug 17, 2019
Yo, I've been waiting for this to be translated! The OG eromanga was one of the first ones I read years ago! I love how they do expressions.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Step right up folks!

Pick your whore!

"Find a wife..." XD

When she got that many bodies, she ain't yours fam, it is just your turn.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
so the girls sleep with other guys according to that last pic or is that a choice?
That disgusts, I mean I understand that those who are not fucking you continue doing their things ... but the end ... that group where they make you a "party" and show you how they fuck ... they don't even let you fuck the that you were fucking all summer ... it cost them nothing to include you ...

Reactions: Nerro and zero1234

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Could someone clarify if there is NTR or not? The first few replies in this thread confused me
I will summarize the history of the 2 finals that I took but no matter what girl you choose and the decisions you have made ... at the end there is a farewell "party" where an orgy is set up, where you have to see how they are fucked. all ... it "feels" a glimpse of NTR if you "create" a bond with one of them ... but they tell you from the beginning that they are nymphomaniacs ... they fuck with anyone they come across ... so you couldn't consider it NTR because they are not in a relationship with you ... it feels like but it's not really ...

JonSummer

Jun 28, 2017
I will summarize the history of the 2 finals that I took but no matter what girl you choose and the decisions you have made ... at the end there is a farewell "party" where an orgy is set up, where you have to see how they are fucked. all ... it "feels" a glimpse of NTR if you "create" a bond with one of them ... but they tell you from the beginning that they are nymphomaniacs ... they fuck with anyone they come across ... so you couldn't consider it NTR because they are not in a relationship with you ... it feels like but it's not really ...
Why bother making an MC then?lol
Just make the women the main characters and get the scenes by fucking everyone. So weird.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Just make the women the main characters and get the scenes by fucking everyone. So weird.
I guess cuz most adult VN's have you take control of a male MC to watch the story unfold. But yeah it is weird when they could have easily just made Kurumi the MC and play the game out as whether you want to help her reject her slut upbringing or embrace it, and all the scenes would be temptations for her to resist or join in.

IDK Mizuryu Kei's work is usually not for me, especially this series since it's pretty weird to try and juxtapose the mother as a loving parent while being a slut. I mean by IRL standards she's an absolute psychopath of a parent who's shattered any real possibilities of her children being normal humans by exposing them in their child years of her constantly fucking strangers in the safety of their own home while she's cheating on their father(s? I can't even really tell if they have a singular father or if they're all just bastards from different Johns).

I don't mind slut genres but I don't really like it when their kids are involved. Cause 8/10 the kids end up sluts because of the mom and not their own inclination to be sluts.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I guess cuz most adult VN's have you take control of a male MC to watch the story unfold. But yeah it is weird when they could have easily just made Kurumi the MC and play the game out as whether you want to help her reject her slut upbringing or embrace it, and all the scenes would be temptations for her to resist or join in.

IDK Mizuryu Kei's work is usually not for me, especially this series since it's pretty weird to try and juxtapose the mother as a loving parent while being a slut. I mean by IRL standards she's an absolute psychopath of a parent who's shattered any real possibilities of her children being normal humans by exposing them in their child years of her constantly fucking strangers in the safety of their own home while she's cheating on their father(s? I can't even really tell if they have a singular father or if they're all just bastards from different Johns).

I don't mind slut genres but I don't really like it when their kids are involved. Cause 8/10 the kids end up sluts because of the mom and not their own inclination to be sluts.

That is exactly what the hentai based on the Mother and kurumi is about, who would have preferred that they follow that story, and that the Player decides if he is corrupted or not ... in the Hentai it was very "strange" because his resistance ... fell from one moment to the next without much explanation, but I'm not going to ask a lot from a Hentai that has 15 minutes to develop the story, instead a game is a lost opportunity to explore other possibilities ... I say practically all 4 are clones. .. that's why I only tried 2 routes .... if there were more variety of girls it would be better ... everything was going more or less well until the obligatory "orgy", there and I didn't even want to continue ...

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Did you see the description? It is a total bait, when it implicitly implies that you could get one out of that situation because you are "well equipped", but in the end it is all an illusion because in the orgy they enter anyone ... I would have liked a skip to that last and direct to the epilogue ... it was not to my liking.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes