EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Maybe, it's unclear. Just about anything with art from Mizuryu Kei/Alice no Takarabako is going to look pretty much identical. They've got a very distinctive artstyle, but all their work follows that same style with the same general hyper-slutty women. They're like AC/DC, but with hentai instead of music.
There is no way the hentai and this game are diferent characters, i just watch it and the characters looks the same and also have the same name and last name

Reactions: KiraJames

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Interesting how this VN is classified as medium length just like How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle, but this has a 20$ pricetag while HLHL still costs 45$ on Mangagamer. They both seem like high quality VN so what makes ones over twice as expensive?

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Interesting how this VN is classified as medium length just like How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle, but this has a 20$ pricetag while HLHL still costs 45$ on Mangagamer. They both seem like high quality VN so what makes ones over twice as expensive?
HHL has more content, extra main character and all the side ones

Reactions: Kaisenjin and Nerro

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone else having issues with anonfiles? Clicking the download button takes forever to start the download, then it fails in the end anyway due to "inability to connect."

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
considering its based on the manga, i kind of expected an NTR vn where you play as the husband or something

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Mizuryu Kei alone makes me want to play this, and I don’t even like VNs that aren’t at least partially sandbox.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Recognising a lot of, if not all of, the art here from Haramase Simulator. Is this the same dev and if not, do they have permission to use that art?

Not that I'm morally grandstanding on a piracy website, just wondering.
I needed a laugh right now....

Not only did this come out long before Haramese Simulator but you picked a game famous around here for stealing artwork and accuse one of the games it's stolen from....

Now that is amusing.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I needed a laugh right now....

Not only did this come out long before Haramese Simulator but you picked a game famous around here for stealing artwork and accuse one of the games it's stolen from....

Now that is amusing.
Indeed, been some time since I had such a sincere laugh on this site.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Recognising a lot of, if not all of, the art here from Haramase Simulator. Is this the same dev and if not, do they have permission to use that art?

Not that I'm morally grandstanding on a piracy website, just wondering.
Haramase is an open source game where the devs nabbed art from a lot of visual novels and sometimes edited it a bit. They credit every original artist and game in the credits.

Haramase is basically a meme fangame for VN and pregnancy enthusiasts.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes