• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Game looks very interesting, but what I gather is that the puzzles are unavoidable? Also, I'm ok with no harem or wincest, but are we punished for being a manwhore? Can we date multiple LIs before committing to one and will there be a possible throuple path?
Only the first time because they're relevant to the story, but bacienvu88 posted a walkthrough here if you want the solutions.
Punished how? Locked out of paths? No. Most is that you don't get as many points with a character.
Monogamy will be an opt-in later. Throuple is possible, but I can't promise anything right now--it wasn't planned, but the potential is there

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Only the first time because they're relevant to the story, but bacienvu88 posted a walkthrough here if you want the solutions.
Punished how? Locked out of paths? No. Most is that you don't get as many points with a character.
Monogamy will be an opt-in later. Throuple is possible, but I can't promise anything right now--it wasn't planned, but the potential is there
Thanks for the reply, the walkthrough has been exceedingly helpful. I love the story so far, and as for punished, I was wondering if 'cheating' on a LI with another LI would result in a bad end for the relationship, or if we can continue dating more than one. Ideally, I'd love for a throuple path since I already like more than one, but I am curious which LIs would ok with that.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Thanks for the reply, the walkthrough has been exceedingly helpful. I love the story so far, and as for punished, I was wondering if 'cheating' on a LI with another LI would result in a bad end for the relationship, or if we can continue dating more than one.
You'll be prompted to pick a path later in the game. Once locked into a path, it will be monogamous(except for the path where you don't pick any of the possible LIs and choose the "stay single" path)

Ideally, I'd love for a throuple path since I already like more than one, but I am curious which LIs would ok with that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but again, I make no promises

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You'll be prompted to pick a path later in the game. Once locked into a path, it will be monogamous(except for the path where you don't pick any of the possible LIs and choose the "stay single" path)

but again, I make no promises
Thanks again for the response! As for the 'spoiler' portion... that's what I was afraid of... :(. I like most of the girls, except for Keira... I have absolutely no interest in her. Ah well, at least there's the story I can keep playing for.

Reactions: Stolen_rose

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I just finished this game and I'm looking forward to the next update. I can honestly say I enjoy this game much much more than reading City of Broken Dreamers
That's high praise that I can completely agree with. Considering that Philly pulls in nearly 11K USD per month on Patreon alone, Stolen Rose should probably start researching luxury cars and golden toilets immediately...after all, you've got to be prepared!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
That's high praise that I can completely agree with. Considering that Philly pulls in nearly 11K USD per month on Patreon alone, Stolen Rose should probably start researching luxury cars and golden toilets immediately...after all, you've got to be prepared!
yeah the setting of the game is not common. I think in a year or so, this game would do well if the dev decides to launch it on steam.

I really like the setting of CoBD and I pushed through playing 9 or so chapters of it, but in the middle I needed a break and that's how I find this game by accident.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
yeah the setting of the game is not common. I think in a year or so, this game would do well if the dev decides to launch it on steam.
Definitely. I personally bought the game on where it's already available, but it'll be great to see it up for sale on Steam too.
I really like the setting of CoBD and I pushed through playing 9 or so chapters of it, but in the middle I needed a break and that's how I find this game by accident.
I really enjoyed CoBD at first as well, but it feels like it's really meandering at the moment and the main plot feels more than a little forgotten about precisely when the tension should be reaching its height. Hopefully it will still manage to end well. So far (and to be fair it is still really early), Zero End is doing a much better job of staying focused on telling the core story while still finding time to explore the many fascinating mysteries of the game world. Even when a sex scene feels a bit random -- here's looking at you, Brianna -- I can't think of a time where it's really felt like one detracted from or came at the expense of the story.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
city of broken dreams and this game are 2 diferent games,its impossible to compite one to the other ,there isnt nothing but differences here not similarities at all ,characters are good but i think a prologue or a few more backflash will be good ,and a more than cynice mc with a more trong will will be appreciated ,those Li'Sare good not amazing all of them have alot pf backstories and problems but none of them give the girlfriend vibe not even the main one ,and the most beautiful ones[in my likes book] are sides characters,but all in all a bery nice story till now,not too dark not too soppy

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
city of broken dreams and this game are 2 diferent games,its impossible to compite one to the other ,there isnt nothing but differences here not similarities at all ,characters are good but i think a prologue or a few more backflash will be good ,and a more than cynice mc with a more trong will will be appreciated ,those Li'Sare good not amazing all of them have alot pf backstories and problems but none of them give the girlfriend vibe not even the main one ,and the most beautiful ones[in my likes book] are sides characters,but all in all a bery nice story till now,not too dark not too soppy
While I do agree with you about some points, The thing that I disagree the most is having flashbacks. We have some falshbacks in game for now and they are good. I like the idea of having a moment of the entire flashback to add a little mystery to whole game, Instead of Having Bullshit renders of MC Talking and be like " Oh, yeah my my girlfriend left me and we had lots of fun and now I am edgy becuase of her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a se n se.gif
Dumbledore had the sence to demonstrate the whole debacle to his minions
What about ”I got bad at being in a relationship with her and we called it quits”?
The half assed perpectives of the flashbacks are nothing short of visions from whichever goddess you desire.
MC is such a bad narrator to himself he is not even getting prepared to go into a do or die situation.
No, instead of drinking the iron skin and the cat eyes or at least charming himself - he a warlock FFS,
he goes commando facing certian death by his own asertion.
we had lots of fun and now I am edgy becuase of her
We got a lotta faith in circumstance playing a major role whenever MC is facing anything, really.
We got no lore to go on, MC is all but shut into himself - a self imposed embrago on his skill or being himself.
Sometimes with the lies one tells himself to get over his past, by trusting the lies, he forgoes anyhting
that made him himself - not his foes, not even his allies and certainly not his bae believe anything of him now.
View attachment o ra.webp
Way to make a pit by drinking yourself senseless and burying yourself under the rabble of you heartache.
I like the idea of having a moment of the entire flashback
We all would, but all we got is a couple of ”he said”-s of the damn forgetfulness blood pact
and some ”she said”-s of them going through it together.
There it is - no meaningful flashback, but still him and her telling of their own volition,
mostly to themselves, what they want of the actual flashback that never is shown
in any meaningful way other than snippets to add to the confusion.

Content preview #21
1684771459643.png
She's not the most popular character,
but I always thought the two of them looked adorable together.
Guess that is why they share your view in bunking together.

MC has so much time and places to grow from all the pits of lonesome and despair
he dug deep for himself ... he has a choice between a blood sucker and a soul sucker
to go all the way in this game ... or just be throbbing buddies thru and thru ... game will tell.

Last edited:

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
We all would, but all we got is a couple of ”he said”-s of the damn forgetfulness blood pact
and some ”she said”-s of them going through it together.
There it is - no meaningful flashback, but still him and her telling of their own volition,
mostly to themselves, what they want of the actual flashback that never is shown
in any meaningful way other than snippets to add to the confusion.
Setup and payoff. It's on purpose.

Reactions: _FY_

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Well I just finished this game and I like it a lot, I'll be following this game for the foreseeable future, well done Stolen Rose, can you give me an update on the progress of the next chapter of this fine game.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Well I just finished the current release and I have to say I'm impressed with not only the art but also the plot/story line.

I will be following this fine game for the foreseeable future, well done.
Well I just finished this game and I like it a lot, I'll be following this game for the foreseeable future, well done Stolen Rose, can you give me an update on the progress of the next chapter of this fine game.
Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. Hadn't you finished it before?

Anyway, it's really hard to say as the final part of this release will be quite complex(chapter finale). I estimate it's about a third of the way done, but it's a rough estimation.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. Hadn't you finished it before?
I did but I did another replay and found some stuff I missed which is a good thing.

Anyway, it's really hard to say as the final part of this release will be quite complex(chapter finale). I estimate it's about a third of the way done, but it's a rough estimation.
Good enough and thanks for the info, looking forward to seeing what comes next, I'm sure there are other who are waiting as well for the next release and I have no doubts they will not be disappointed by what comes next.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Main issue with the game so far is just being unable to rename the MC and perhaps the music just not meshing with the game. Sometimes no music is better than random freebie music you can put in to your game. Music choices might be subjective I suppose but I ended up just muting it.

4.90 star(s) 40 Votes