Mildendo

Aug 20, 2022
Oh very intriguing!

...is it bad that I kind of want a scene where the ghost of MacGregor Mathers shows up at a ritual, looks around, curses, and runs out in a panic

• Haha
Reactions: Stolen_rose

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Very impressive. I am really looking forward to more updates. Hopefully this game isnt abandoned or doesnt turn into a cash grab. That seems to be the ultimate fate for like 90% of the games here. For a first release there is a good amount of content, hopefully future updates remain the same way.

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
game has potential, but the mc is a bit of a bitch at times.
it is not bad in this game, but it would still be goo if that improved.
an example of him acting like a bitch, is the conversation with Keira in the gym. pretty much the entire scene he is really pathetic, and then the boner made it much worse.

Nov 22, 2021
Despite the inability to change the MC's name I actually really like the story and art for this one. I am looking forward to more in the future. I really hope this one doesn't get abandoned. Though I would like it if you could chance the MC's name lol

Reactions: thegrimm

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Hello there,

I've read your replies and wanna address some of the stuff I've seen brought up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that clears some stuff up. Here's some memes I made during development in the meantime.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Zero End is a paranormal mystery inspired by things like Hellblazer,
World of Darkness, Divi-Dead, Creepypasta, and grimoire magic among others.
Stolen_rose
I hope you 'develop' or 'build' your gameverse rather at a slow pace so that 'noob' players like myself can 'catch' up and get into the lore so to speak. In another words, I hope your game just draws inspirations from those games you mentioned above and players don't have to play them to understand and enjoy your game (because I played none of those:ROFLMAO:). Usually that is the case.

Renders look great and the the game (story) premises are interesting and refreshing at least to me. I have not played it myself but looking forward to play it soon.

Thank you for the share. All the best. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
That second screenshot deserves the whatever horror tag exists itself, XD (admittedly it doesnt look as creepy in full size as it did in the thumbnail though).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hello there,

I've read your replies and wanna address some of the stuff I've seen brought up.

Name thing doesn't bother me, but thanks for the clarification on the combat and puzzles. Sounds interesting and not too bad at least. I was always iffy about puzzles in these games, same with combat stuff. But glad to see they aren't going to be overly complex and they will be choice based (and light on the puzzles). Thanks for the reassurance. ;)

4.90 star(s) 40 Votes