Thasic

Feb 22, 2021
Tell the story you want to tell. Make the game you want to make. Screw the nay-sayers. If they want something different, they can make there own damned game. And consider a Patreon if you need some cash. You aren't likely to get rich but it may keep the loan sharks at arms reach.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hello there,

I've read your replies and wanna address some of the stuff I've seen brought up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that clears some stuff up. Here's some memes I made during development in the meantime.
I suggest you open a patreon or other type of page to people support you besides itch. Good luck and i hope your financial situation get better

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Pretty interesting story and mechanics so far, dunno about a mystery needing puzzles though, i think either high intellect or high intuition should be enough for occasionally getting insights or atleast a better understanding on the situation than with both of them low... And if you're not smart enough your strength or pursuasion could be an alternative... DnD fan myself, but puzzles as in riddles/finding a smart solution when playing a high strength character with very low intelligence always seems wrong lol...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Mac version?
Don't know if an Official Mac version will be provided but in the meantime you can download and play the compressed version which supports Mac out of the box (using the Ren'Py Market build for distribution). Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkosNZ

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Some more answers, plus something I should have mentioned before:

Hope that answers some of the questions you have.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot damn:eek: Even the first screen where you basically choose the MC's 'trait' or 'skill' is unique and very well done(y). I am not sure which one to pick though, but I usually pick the hottest but Amaterasu, Luna, Astarte, Aphrodite and Morrigan are all hot. It should be Amaterasu because of the sun but in the end I pick Morrigan for nostalgic (Dragon Age Origins) reason:love:.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Interesting, definitely promising.
I'm not really familiar with the referenced settings, so I'll just wing it in this game and see where I end up.
I do hope a lot of the MC's and other characters' backgrounds surfaces in time. It was quite a surprise to me that the MC was conciously a magician for example, but never bothered finding tuition for it. Until he arrived, I figured he was just a regular person who got invited to that school without even knowing about his abilities. Also because it seems he wasn't aware of the magical nature of the school himself, being surprised by all the people he met.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Zero End [v0.0.2c] Unofficial Android Port

- 305mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Initial feedback and review.

Unique way to set MC 'skill'.
Gallery is pre-configured with all 5 chapters of scenes.
Chapter has its own title (Chapter 1 Midnight Red).
English, writing, dialogues, monoluges are great so far.
Renders look amazing, detailed too and with proper lighting (I think). Animation is smooth and okay.
Game has musics and sounds which is good (I don't know if the musical scores fits or not though because I am not an audiophile).
Good sense of humor, natural, not forced or too over the top.
'Goofy' sidekick Brandon? At least MC is not the only male in the 'universe':p.
MC has distinct 'personality' which makes it less feasible for players to self-insert as dev clarified. So far, MC is likable and/or relatable.
Character models (females and males) are nice looking.
Lewd contents are hawt teasers IMO, looking forward to future contents.
(I didn't figure out the point system yet so all the remarks about them are purely based on my observations)
Simple choices for now.
Seems like the point system is not ready yet or they are limited by max values:unsure:.
Different 'trait' can potentially leads to 'extra' contents and most likely 'extra' LI contents are locked behind 'trait' (or points):unsure:.

Alignment with certain diety can unlock special events (2 for the first version) on top of extra'skill' points.
Gallery is unlockable at the moment (as someone else also pointed out too), perhaps it is not ready yet.
Game offers high replayability (mainly because of the 'trait' point system).
A lot of (interesting, intriguing, disturbing, plot twisting) mysteries to uncover.

Verdict: Great first release. Wish you all the best and continue delivering superb Day 2 (and so forth) content in timely manner. Cheers.

P/S: I am looking forward to MC meeting the girl in the dev pfp (also in the game banner 2nd girl from the left).

Edit: Updated - Add music, sounds, and lewd. Strike out point systems as I learn more about it.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 40 Votes