Jun 16, 2023
a pity no harem or incest planned...
Harem and incest wouldn't match MC's personality I believe.

Editing the save file doesn't seem to be allowed. So I cant edit my stats. An alright choice by the developer, but its not for me.
There's NO cheat protection in game. The issue is with Renpy new save checking system which will block edited saves (like if you use the online save editors and such for ANY games using latest renpy. Workaround is using URM or the the earlier link.

No android?
Ghost made the last port, you can try pinging them to see if they are willing to update.

If not, the game works fine using Joiplay on my android. (The only issue was I couldn't scroll in gallery but you can use the arrows on Joiplay for that). Otherwise, no issues, smooth sailing

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I found interesting that the ending you will trigger if you choose "Leave" when there's the decision "Stay or Leave" screen and then give a phone call to Chloe does not feel like an ending but the beginning of another story with the older MC going back to find what he felt he had lost before returning to his wife.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MArie is pitting MC right against Invictus and MC goes fullheartedly head first in open confrontation with the guy,
the same guy who has girls by the truckload and vampires under his thumb, yet you dismiss MC even being of the idea
not to mention the power of that major antagonist this game is pitting MC against.
Why are ya even playing if you so eagerly dismiss the whole premise of all the tension in this game:
MC going toe to toe with Invictus. MC needs all the babes he can get and him being their love toy worked so far.
Harem and incest wouldn't match MC's personality I believe.
What? MC is undeserving of harem or all his relatives sticking together to topple Invictus?

You seem overly enamored about the antagonists to even consider protagonists need to rise up
on same power level and follower level to come close to offering a satisfactory head to head.
I found interesting that the ending you will trigger if you choose "Leave" when there's the decision "Stay or Leave" screen and then give a phone call to Chloe does not feel like an ending but the beginning of another story with the older MC going back to find what he felt he had lost before returning to his wife.
That ending works as MC is at a crossroads and is open to anything at both points in the game>
running away with this damaged hottie who understands his needs and his fears,
baing slowly but surely eaten alive by guilt of havoing run away - survivor syndrome at it in full force.

Last edited:

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time and it was very pleasant surprise.

MC acts like Constantine but looks like he's about to welcome you into the black parade and gets called out for it multiple times by multiple characters. It was never not funny :KEK:
There are tons of (well done) references to music, literature, and mythology which made me try to find meaning in pretty much every detail. I also quite enjoyed that MC's plans aren't spoon-fed to us and we also get surprised - like with Keira's involvement in the infiltration mission. I noticed her absence when drugging Rayne and the boy who's great with names, and that the invisibility trinket was at 0, but didn't think much of it. Well played, dev, well played.

On the downside, felt like the directions of the arrows in the infiltration mission weren't intuitive and made it pretty hard to navigate. MC is suffering from the magic dick syndrome (forever alone virgin for 24 years and suddenly every girl falls for him after speaking two times...), although that seems intentional since MC also mentions it - perhaps Lilith toying around? Also the fact we are left in the dark with apparently common knowledge - like the ceremony of ashes: Dean knows about it, MC knows about it, only the reader was in the dark during the conversation. They're minor details though, didn't take anything from the experience.

And damn, Lilith looks badass and she gave me the weirdest urge to play Hellblade again.

Straight to my favorites folder and definitely buying it when it drops on Steam. Good luck dev, keep up the great work :)

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
Excellent game. Love the vibe, I grew up on VtM and all that world of darkness jazz. Can't wait to buy the game on steam to support you, and can't wait for chapter 2. I just wonder if you're going to sell it in chapters? And if so would you be willing to release the future chapters as early release and update them? Like how some other AVNs are on steam. I'd rather just have my games all on steam then go back and forth here and there.

Reactions: EndlessNights
Apr 9, 2019
*sigh* Work for hours to make something and get this kind of response... I need a break.

The new images are still placeholder until I can get a 2D artist to make illustrations for the deity images, don't worry.
I think there might be a bug. During your encounter with the vampire, despite having 15 intelligence, I didn't have the option to bind or ward. Why is that?

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Is the next update coming soon? Asking to know whether i should play this now or wait for update if coming like next 3 days or something.
Go ahead and play it now. The most recent update came out three weeks ago, and the dev cycle on this VN, while worth the wait, is pretty long.

Mar 5, 2023
1. In my head. I'm trying to get it structured on paper and I'll start writing this weekend.
2. I have! Can't say I was very happy with what happened in the last book.
Hello, I couldn't find Android port for your VN / game, would you make it available for Android also?

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Hello, I couldn't find Android port for your VN / game, would you make it available for Android also?
I see, thanks.

Btw is there an android port?
You can use JoiPlay instead, pretty good alternative if particular game doesn't have android port. Just make sure to disable "small screen optimisation" in the options, at least for me it fixed some things that couldn't fit the game's screen and then it worked perfectly.

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.90 star(s) 40 Votes