PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Is the sale on Steam considered general access :unsure:? In spite of the months that have passed, I remember the story well and am eager to continue.

P.S.: I liked the dedicated to Swansong a bit more :LOL:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Is the sale on Steam considered general access :unsure:?
This is just Patreon. Steam is a completely different beast. I can't really release just Day 4 as a DLC, so it would have to be Chapter 2, but I'm not sure releasing content updates for DLC is ok with Steam, they might not let me. If that's the case, it'll only be released on Steam when the whole Chapter is done.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
This is just Patreon. Steam is a completely different beast. I can't really release just Day 4 as a DLC, so it would have to be Chapter 2, but I'm not sure releasing content updates for DLC is ok with Steam, they might not let me. If that's the case, it'll only be released on Steam when the whole Chapter is done.
You can run a beta on Steam and players can opt into it.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Just a tiny thought after have just finished the latest version...

The pacing/background info drop is little bit all over the place and makes the whole storytelling experience kind of confusing at the early 1/4 of the chp.1 (speaking as someone with an IQ score akin to room temperature XD), although such feeling starts to recede when the pieces start to fall into place after the mid-point of the game.

However, what awaits me after the bumpy start is a really good experience. That short old school adventure segment really caught me by surprise, enough to spice thing up a little but not too long to making it a slog to plow through.

Hope I can see this gem shine through till the end. Best wishes Stolen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Stolen_rose - How many LIs is planned for this game? Rayne/Keira/Chloe/Marie/Selena ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always feel like you're trying to bully me nicely. Like it's mostly negative, but enough positive that I don't completely feel like shit.

The LI question is complicated, but, in short, yeah, that's about right.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I always feel like you're trying to bully me nicely. Like it's mostly negative, but enough positive that I don't completely feel like shit.

The LI question is complicated, but, in short, yeah, that's about right.
To be honest, i like your game a lot otherwise i wont spend the money for the early release. I'm nitpicking some weakness of the game as it would make it a much better game.I'm not bullying you so please dont feel like shit. This game is already in the upper echelon of AVN Narration. It's just rough around the edges. Those are legitimate criticism as player/fan as we don't have the full context or ideas of what you are trying to convey. Magic Jargons are awesome but can make us confuse or misinterpret the meaning.

Okay, this part is purely bullying: Don't give Caleb and Marie path a horrible/sad ending :LOL: or i will haunt you like Endless :p

Last edited:

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
To be honest, i like your game a lot otherwise i wont spend the money for the early release. I'm nitpicking some weakness of the game as it would make it a much better game.I'm not bullying you so please dont feel like shit. This game is already in the upper echelon of AVN Narration. It's just rough around the edges. Those are legitimate criticism as player/fan as we don't have the full context or ideas of what you are trying to convey. Magic Jargons are awesome but can make us confuse or misinterpret the meaning.

Okay, this part is purely bullying: Don't give Caleb and Marie path a horrible/sad ending :LOL: or i will haunt you like Endless :p
Thanks a lot! Don't worry, every love interest will have at least one happy ending. Can't guarantee every ending will be happy, but there will be at least one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1717257717681.png

What did you do? I had a serious talk with the godesses and they are furious!

Bring back the full body color in the fabulous lives and tales of the most coveted women of worship:
godesses.

Go!

GiT !!!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just found this game and it sounds interesting also it's not harem so I'm definitely interested.
But I was wondering is the mc a nice guy? I don't really like playing as a meanie who doesn't treat women with kindness.

Nov 22, 2021
Just found this game and it sounds interesting also it's not harem so I'm definitely interested.
But I was wondering is the mc a nice guy? I don't really like playing as a meanie who doesn't treat women with kindness.
He is a nice guy that pretends to be edgy and mean. He really isn't mean though

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 3694186

What did you do? I had a serious talk with the godesses and they are furious!

Bring back the full body color in the fabulous lives and tales of the most coveted women of worship:
godesses.

Go!

GiT !!!
...? What are you talking about? You posted the AI art placeholders from a few releases ago.

Anyway, I'm very happy with how the deity art looks right now, so I will not be changing it.

AmaroPargo

Apr 14, 2020
...? What are you talking about? You posted the AI art placeholders from a few releases ago.

Anyway, I'm very happy with how the deity art looks right now, so I will not be changing it.
From what you posted some time ago about how the deities would look from now on, they look awesome and the artist made a great great job.

4.90 star(s) 52 Votes