schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
why did you choose a girl that has sex content? make a save for Alice right now. in fact, everyone should have a save for Alice
For some reason, she spoke to me on my first run. :cautious: Alice is great, too, and I think I have high affinity with her on almost all my runs. Though I pretty much like them all by now lol.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Game looks very interesting, but what I gather is that the puzzles are unavoidable? Also, I'm ok with no harem or wincest, but are we punished for being a manwhore? Can we date multiple LIs before committing to one and will there be a possible throuple path?
seems not the case to me u can fool around a bit i think , but not so much...that's why i didn't committed for now...and it damn sucks..i'm an harem lover in this games

Reactions: XenTheAnimator

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wish I could remember/see my stats with characters. Did a few runs last version, now I can't recall who I was leaning towards.

Reactions: indio68

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wow, reading back on the thread it seems I got extremely lucky with saving Brianna on my main save. Didn't even know about the other options till I came here.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
Stolen_rose Do i miss anything story wise while not romancing any of the LIs? Don't get me wrong, i'm loving the story, it's just that i'm not into any of the girls.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Found this from word of mouth for games similar to another game I like, and I gotta say I love the story so far, It's nice having an actual smart protag for once.

Still not sure about any of the girls though. Only one somewhat attractive is Marie and maybe Selena.

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
Found this from word of mouth for games similar to another game I like, and I gotta say I love the story so far, It's nice having an actual smart protag for once.

Still not sure about any of the girls though. Only one somewhat attractive is Marie and maybe Selena.
I am actually wondering about the same thing. Rayne is pretty, but honestly at this point it seems like its too fast(but it makes sense given that she´s a succubus). Like do we know which girls will be reach that LI status ?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes, Rayne has some kind of demon inside her that makes her do those things, at least that's what I understand, because she's human, she couldn't have been born that way.

Every female character is different, thinks different, looks different, you can reject them all and play however you want. I don't know what happens when you play a cheater path with two LIs at the same time, but it's a novel of high quality.

Thornhill88

Feb 1, 2023
Hm, no matter what I do, like follow each and every (I think at least) action where I get Intuition points, and I still never get the option to spend time with Alice where it's the choice between her, Selena and Rayne. What am I doing wrong? I mean, this includes choosing Luna at the beginning of the game as well, and still....

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Hm, no matter what I do, like follow each and every (I think at least) action where I get Intuition points, and I still never get the option to spend time with Alice where it's the choice between her, Selena and Rayne. What am I doing wrong? I mean, this includes choosing Luna at the beginning of the game as well, and still....
Alice is there for people who went with Brianna earlier, it's the same scene

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The dialogue can be nutty at times.

Chloe hates being hit on all the time by randoms... but is shocked that the MC isn't doing exactly what she wanted him not to do which is hit on her?

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Great no OUTSTANDING so far, the only gripe if i could find one i would love to be able to choose the name of my character if possible Devs can you make this work in the future??

4.90 star(s) 55 Votes