dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
So far I haven't played a vn game where there wasn't a possibility of having sex with Lilith. As soon I hear a Lilith is in the game I immediately try to get on her path to romance her or have sex with her. Thats just me though.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I hope the mc can do more in the future I feel like he the weakest link. Even though he is incredibly smart I feel like he doesn't belong in this type of genre. He would be great in a detective mystery vn. But we'll see, the story is why I still play and what a great story it is. Keep up the great work dev and thank for the wonderful storytelling.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ok..i don't get it...the Brianna thing...i see the scene she accepted to get help in hospital...with Caleb holding her hands and then the scene after she jump?? WTF is this?

Reactions: Dumber0

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Welcome to the wincesters brain child where they team up with dark souls protag Brandon and a lot of misguided apostles of Akasha in literally every functioning vamp you meet.
I hope the mc can do more in the future I feel like he the weakest link. Even though he is incredibly smart I feel like he doesn't belong in this type of genre. He would be great in a detective mystery vn. But we'll see, the story is why I still play and what a great story it is. Keep up the great work dev and thank for the wonderful storytelling.
Should we compare Caleb to John Constantine, he too is a total goofball who seldomly prepares, likes phisical gimmicks and only uses magik as a painstakingly last resort - Caleb is this kind of materialistic mage who cannot be bothered to do the work before going head fast into unneccessary convoluted situations.

We can save Brianna:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes, the dialogue is hella awkward:

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
ok..i don't get it...the Brianna thing...i see the scene she accepted to get help in hospital...with Caleb holding her hands and then the scene after she jump?? WTF is this?
200w.gif
more specifically, when you're so mad you show someone an alternate timeline to let them know that every bad thing that is about to happen is their fault and they had a chance to stop it

Reactions: AmaroPargo

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn i need to restart the game now...uff, i can't stand to let Brianna suicide....why there isn't a damn wt mod for this great game?? it is so much needed to avoid to restart all over again..and wanna ask how much the attribute and god influencing the game if any? thanks

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I really like the story. The intrigue and mystery is well-done.

I can't really put my finger on it but I'm having trouble getting behind almost all the love interests. I'm realising that I've already closed off most characters' paths, which I usually never do unless I'm forced to. Part of that has to do with my resentment for deceitful characters or information withholders. With the exception of Alice, all the characters are either deceiving me or (in the case of Brandon, Rayne, the hunter (forgot her name)) existing as some plot device that serves as the MC's motivation/weakness (they aren't built for this life). I like where things are going with Lilith and Silver so maybe there's potential there but her loyalty to Marie is a problem for me.

I'm not willing to trust in Marie even though it feels like the game wants you to. I understand the MC has a past connection to her that makes him willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I as the player don't inherit those feelings for her. I don't want to SAVE her. I want to resent her for using me without letting me in on her plans.

• Haha
Reactions: Arj31

d3rp42

Jun 9, 2020
I really like the story. The intrigue and mystery is well-done.

I can't really put my finger on it but I'm having trouble getting behind almost all the love interests. I'm realising that I've already closed off most characters' paths, which I usually never do unless I'm forced to. Part of that has to do with my resentment for deceitful characters or information withholders. With the exception of Alice, all the characters are either deceiving me or (in the case of Brandon, Rayne, the hunter (forgot her name)) existing as some plot device that serves as the MC's motivation/weakness (they aren't built for this life). I like where things are going with Lilith and Silver so maybe there's potential there but her loyalty to Marie is a problem for me.

I'm not willing to trust in Marie even though it feels like the game wants you to. I understand the MC has a past connection to her that makes him willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I as the player don't inherit those feelings for her. I don't want to SAVE her. I want to resent her for using me without letting me in on her plans.
I don't see the problem. I think all the paths are worth playing, so, if you like the game, you can just check them out later on. Just go with your first instinct and see how it plays out.

You might also overestimate the content you missed out on, because, as always, we need more updates. :rolleyes:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Welcome to the wincesters brain child where they team up with dark souls protag Brandon and a lot of misguided apostles of Akasha in literally every functioning vamp you meet.

Should we compare Caleb to John Constantine, he too is a total goofball who seldomly prepares, likes phisical gimmicks and only uses magik as a painstakingly last resort - Caleb is this kind of materialistic mage who cannot be bothered to do the work before going head fast into unneccessary convoluted situations.

We can save Brianna:
i had no option to see brianna before the party....u mean the room party with rayne,keira and jason right? i only met her at first class and i can't choose to go with her too after class and before concert..only i can go with is Alice and brandon-keira or rayne.....

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
The Brianna suicide scene was well done I’d say and on my main save, my MC has to live with it.
Tbh without this thread here, I would’ve never found about how to not choke her. After you click ‘Leave’ for the first time, the jumping cursor becomes so annoying I always stopped bothering lol

• Haha
Reactions: AmaroPargo

Faithful4real

Jun 18, 2020
Damn, i love the story telling man. I came for fantasy with sex scene, then i fell in love with story. I can't care about the lack of scene and also i feel the sex is kinda forced. Like even if the MC don't have feelings for Marie, it always look like he will end up with her if there is no harem.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Previously I only had one save (Thoth/Keira), because it all kinda felt a bit overwhelming but for some reason this update made me want to try out other paths/combinations and I must say I really enjoyed that.
Kudos to the dev. Another strong update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Previously I only had one save (Thoth/Keira), because it all kinda felt a bit overwhelming but for some reason this update made me want to try out other paths/combinations and I must say I really enjoyed that.
Kudos to the dev. Another strong update.
why did you choose a girl that has sex content? make a save for Alice right now. in fact, everyone should have a save for Alice

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize

d3rp42

Jun 9, 2020
Is there any explanation for why Caleb is so ass at magic?
It's only hinted at. Could be connected to the Ceremony of Ash. It's clear that something significant happened between Marie, Caleb and maybe some third party. Maybe Caleb wanted to sacrifice his magic to prevent it from happening, but Marie was having none of it and performed the Ceremony instead, which left him in this half assed state.

Or even simpler now that I think about it. Marie was the sole reason he learned magic in the first place. After she performed the Ceremony of Ash he basically had this big hole in his life and he just gave up on magic, which is how the story starts (I mean... him being kind of in limbo).

It's hard to give you any details until Stolen Rose decides to reveal some of the backstory, but the signs are there.

Reactions: weezal
4.90 star(s) 56 Votes