Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
Have not played to the end of the latest version yet. Was Curious what did the Mc see at the end when he decides to Leave?

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Did you miss the part where MC drugged and spellbound his girlfirend and himself into believing they had never met and never know eachother while he was high on his own supply of incomprehensible magik use of whatever came to mind after raping some books out of any meaning and looking to use this or thaty spell for fun and depression?

Totally someone who had a girlfriend as his only character trait - literally there is nothing MC is adept at when he plays dressup to hide from the world and his play pretend apathy,
must be a very adequate in keeping it in his pants when a bunch of girls are tasked to go ham on his smoke and mirrors and seduce the livind daylight outta him.

Not even Bond ever gets to resist, why should Caleb-the failed at magick trickster?
1718090607087.png

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Just finished the update. When brianna was about to off herself i got 3 different scenes.
Is my save fucked?
No, it's supposed to be that way. It's one scene but she uses magic to show you what would happen if you made some different choices because she wants you to live knowing you could save her. Like you don't already have enough shit going on and it's your job to save everyone

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Did you miss the part where MC drugged and spellbound his girlfirend and himself into believing they had never met and never know eachother while he was high on his own supply of incomprehensible magik use of whatever came to mind after raping some books out of any meaning and looking to use this or thaty spell for fun and depression?
Not sure where you seen this scene, there was never a scene where MC drugged and spellbound Marie/Rayne/Keira...
Are you high bro? Show us the screenshot of that scene if you're gonna say it exist

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Let me change the fucking name for gods sake.

edit:

For those who want to change the name of the MC and put your own custom name - here's this mod

"If you want to change the name of the main character (MC) and use your own custom name, follow these steps:

1. Download the mod file ( I have attached the mod file down below)
  2. Open the mod file with Notepad.
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    (Thanks crowbar214 for pointing that out :)
  4. Replace 'madeup_name' and 'madeup_name2' with your custom First name and Last Name.
  5. Save the file.
Finally, ensure the mod file is placed in the 'game' folder, as illustrated in the image below."

View attachment 2993992

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.

Last edited:

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
It's an OS error, it has happened in other games, and it ended up being the persistent file.

The files are also there, I checked last night.
Is there a fix? I've tried deleting both persistent files to hopefully 'reset' things but that didn't work for me. Cheers

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I liked the game, but the more I think about it, the more I think something is wrong.

What's up with the protagonist, he was completely useless throughout the story, right?
Everything that happened in the story was orchestrated by Marie, she guided him, he was never in danger, no one really tried to hurt him, which would be very easy; and without him, Marie would still have been able to defeat Invictus with great ease.

He is Adam's son, and Marie is Eve's daughter, I don't know how important this is, but it seems to be the reason why Marie tried so hard to "carry" the protagonist, he's weak, he hasn't shown any talent, he hasn't been able to help anyone at all...

What I mean is that Marie could have used anyone in Caleb's place to achieve the same or even better result, right?

I hope I'm wrong, but at the moment that's the impression I got.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: OptimusCrime

xceratxx

Nov 24, 2019
I really liked this game. For me this game is in the same category(PREMIER LEAGUE) with Badik, Summer's Gone, Cobd, Eternum. 5/5 game. props to Dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose
4.90 star(s) 60 Votes