vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So if deity/stats doesn't change the outcome and the choices lead to the same conclusion to you kneeling what's the point of the choice, to have unintended consequences for the future without desired outcomes?
I think most outcomes will only slightly vary for sake of the story.. Your Deity probably was intended for possible romantic paths. But choices can put you more towards good or evil (?) the blue or to the red bar.. Caleb's inner struggle maybe?

Your stat scores do give access to certain choices, if high enough, but it's not power gaming... Caleb is an average magician and and an above average exorcist, Marie is an exceptionally strong magician... The story is mostly about finding alternatives to fighting your battles in a way that you can overcome your disadvantages... If you can't win, it's good enough not to lose..
Actually, if you lose the fight against Swansong, you are rewarded with more stats increases then if you win...

Silver might even be stronger then Marie, but what use is her strength if Marie controls her with her true name?
How powerful is Marie if the entity that now helps her is banished? Is that even necessary if Caleb becomes the true emperor?
Swansong is just a puppet... Yet for Keira she's a red flag and Keira continues to try to kill her all by herself but so far never succeeds... What will you chose? Kill Marie and get Swansong or get together with Marie and let Keira have her revenge but maybe lose you to Marie? Can you even make the choice or do you need (red or blue) morality for some choices?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and damn.

This game I feel is currently the best when it comes to MC being in an academy/school/university where supernatural is the norm.
It just has the right tone to it; very dark, and serious, with even horror-esque vibe to it at times which adds weight to what happens in the story.

And the music, there's just so much synergy with the story and the 2 aspects really gel well with each other.

My favorite out of all the LIs is Marie. Her, I feel is the cream of the crop out of all LIs.
Even putting aside the whole ex-lover advantage she had from the start, the whole mystery + pretending to be a villain or is it anti-heroine in her case? :unsure:.
Here's hoping we get more of Marie flashbacks.
Loved that part in this update.

I also love the dynamic/chemistry between MC & Lilith. Their banter & bond really adds a lot to the lore and characterization of both MC & Lilith (Lily!)

So kudos to Stolen_rose for another really solid release (I think you're one of the few devs I've seen who's been pretty consistent with the game's quality, even over time) and I'll be very much looking forward to the next one.

With 6 more releases to come until the game is complete, (iirc CH2 = day 4, day 5, day 6, CH3 = day 7, day 8, day 9, CH4 = day 10; the final day) while it may seem like it may end too quickly, each day release is on the chunky side in terms of length.
Hence, I'm hopeful that Stolen Rose will manage to have this game end on a high note, without it being rushed nor dragged out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Might be less about a fresh playthrough, and more just it only shows up in the new content so you'd have to skip a whole lot to get to where errors show up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Edit:** I bit the bullet and downloaded the original and it works fine, so something has definitely gone awry with the compressed one.
It's an OS error, it has happened in other games, and it ended up being the persistent file.

The files are also there, I checked last night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raramylove0

bateauivre

Aug 26, 2023
really love this AVN, truly a hiddem gem for me. It's well-written, I like the MC, the plot is compelling. Do we know how many episode the Author expects the story to be?

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
2024-06-10 19_35_08-Zero End.png help i sucessfully changed the name in text box display correct but the name header is still Caleb
Python:
init python:

def myNameChange(text):

return renpy.re.sub( r'\b{}\b'.format( MODmcName ), MODwantedName, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = myNameChange

default MODmcName = "Caleb"

default MODwantedName = "AAA"

VicValenn

Jul 20, 2022
Swansong e2 nsfw option is grayed out for me. It doesn't appear that this choice is attached to player alignment. I also had sex with her in e1. Can anyone tell me how to unlock this scene?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes, when I was a kid and not so kid, I went after all the catchable Pokemon, but I don't have the same patience with NSFW games, or maybe I'm just a bit older now.

On the other hand, the theme and atmosphere of this game seems so interesting to me that I don't care about the adult scenes anymore, in fact, without even doing it on purpose, I'm still on the virgin route, hence my previous comment about Swansong. As a sad consolation, there may be some power or magic that can only be unlocked with a 'pure' Caleb :WeSmart:.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you miss the part where MC drugged and spellbound his girlfirend and himself into believing they had never met and never know eachother while he was high on his own supply of incomprehensible magik use of whatever came to mind after raping some books out of any meaning and looking to use this or thaty spell for fun and depression?
On the other hand, the theme and atmosphere of this game seems so interesting to me that I don't care about the adult scenes anymore, in fact, without even doing it on purpose, I'm still on the virgin route, hence my previous comment about Swansong. As a sad consolation, there may be some power or magic that can only be unlocked with a 'pure' Caleb
Totally someone who had a girlfriend as his only character trait - literally there is nothing MC is adept at when he plays dressup to hide from the world and his play pretend apathy,
must be a very adequate in keeping it in his pants when a bunch of girls are tasked to go ham on his smoke and mirrors and seduce the livind daylight outta him.

Not even Bond ever gets to resist, why should Caleb-the failed at magick trickster?

MC is the GOAT at edgelord+dark horse+nerd - with alluring hobby - dark magik practice.
Wasting his life away through books of sometimes questionable to downright disheartening dark magik. Maria has been toning MC down from his nihilistic tendencies for ages, until MC got her to do the ceremony of ash and then they both could not care less about anything anymore - the terrible tomes MC would digest day by day while Marie would desperately distract him with herself, sex, nature, anything she could muster, really, to drag MC out of the deep end of magik - all done before by someone way more invested into yanking MC out of the gutter. Rayne is not the girl for that.
I feel Caleb needs that talk with Rayne after it happens
If and when you make MC fail miserably at his only feature - getting to the bottom of emergency situations, only to make him eat his bleeding heart out for a ”told you so” moment where Rayne basically doubles down on lambasting MC, that is actually feeding a huge boost of dark feelings of his soul undergoing a total decomposition into nothingness ... defeats all purpose of rational thinking, let alone demonstrating any intention of actually keeping MC away from the deep end of his self demolition tendencies.

Revelations of the second chapter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd
4.90 star(s) 60 Votes